Floyds tents

I got some stealth plants that are going outside this year. Nothing that would draw attention except for smell, that is. lol

3 Likes

Would love to hear how hose turn out in a few monthsā€¦:wink:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

All caught up @Floyd , I missed the transition, but was a loyal follower of the tent village!
Sorry Iā€™m late, but I brought a hat full of joints to share.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

7 Likes

Morning everyone!! Passing by to say thanks to this wise and generous gardener, @Floyd!! :v:
As we had talked about a while back, I was always hesitant regarding when I was gonna be trying my hands on some GG4! Well, after so many plants have been killed due to my own lack of knowledge or mere ignorance, can only say, whether Iā€™ll reach completion or not, three of these were thrown in soil yesterday! Iā€™ll try my best! Thanks a lot friend!! You have surely been a major source of learning, generosity and knowledge!! Appreciate it!! :man_farmer: :hugs:

13 Likes

ICC buds cut off the stems after hanging for 17 days at about 60/60

still needs to be cleaned up.

24 Likes

Nice bowl of buds :100:

1 Like

I still have Sour bubble, Orange goji and GG4 hanging. I have too much bud. I see some hash making in my future. Lol

7 Likes

Got a package from ya last night. Thank you sir. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Your welcome.

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to it. I wanted to last Spring but, I guess, I chickened out. lol
Now itā€™s common knowledge among my family that I grow and they are fine with it. All my neighbors are family. The dynamics have changed.
:+1:

9 Likes

thats fucking awesome. glad to hear it worked out for ya @MoBilly

3 Likes

Yeah, living way out here, I donā€™t have to worry too much anymore. Most of my family can be classified asā€¦ non-conformists. Yeah, thatā€™s a good word for it. Patriotic non-conformists describes us well enough.

7 Likes

Really, a bunch of moonshiners thatā€™ll fight for God, family and Country.

5 Likes

Just noticed these on the Sour bubble. Must have shown up late. No seeds anywhere.

only on lowers.

15 Likes

Looks great @Floyd! You definitely have a green thumb.

4 Likes

Glad to hear you didnā€™t find any seeds and surely it will still be some killer smoke. :+1:

1 Like

Orange grove buds. Curing since last Sept.

Smells so nice!

23 Likes

Iā€™m jealous of that Orange Grove bud Floyd!

All five of my Orange Grove plants were male last Spring and I havenā€™t had a chance to try again! Thanks to @JustSumTomatoes I still have seeds for a future OG grow.

Do they have the citrus smell/taste?

5 Likes

Very much so.
I hope you can find the tall more branchy pheno like these buds came from. Big solid buds, a breeze to trim and good smoke.
Iā€™m really regretting not keeping that plant around.

11 Likes

An Orange goji bud about to get jarred.

25 Likes