Floyds tents

Great trichs on that

2 Likes

Those hairs remind me of a beautiful blond that I knew. lol
Thatā€™s a very nice looking bud.

5 Likes

That branchier taller pheno in there is my favorite. You can usually point it out before flower cause the leaves are a lot more narrow than the others and it stretches even in veg. By far the most common pheno is the Las Vegas Purple Kush one with the wide leaves and is more stout, sometimes with the orange smell, sometimes without.

If you even want some more beans to hunt through I can get some out to you anytime, just let me know. :+1:

7 Likes

Pm on the way.

3 Likes

Octo update
Tent #1

Tent #2

Being fed Jacks 20.20.20

31 Likes

Those are some nice healthy looking plants @Floyd. :+1: Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Whatā€™s your feed rate ?

3 Likes

25ml silica, 1 heaping tablespoon of Jacks and a tablespoon of Epsom salt mixed in a 5 gallon pail. Mix 2 or 3 pails at a time.
Gets me at 1460 EC. Plants seem happy, but I may increase it a bit more. See if they like it.

11 Likes

I run a bit hotter . Donā€™t check ppm or ec but using teaspoon per gallon which is more than you . I do not supplement with anything , but Iā€™m not using Jacks for veg :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes I know, but I cant get what your using here. So I use Jacks for veg.
My feeding schedule as far as when I start switching from 20.20.20 to 10.30.10 and so on I got from your previous threads.
Plants seem stronger when I use silica. Iā€™ve grown with and without.

4 Likes

Jacks and Epsom salt is all I feed too

3 Likes

I have used it in the past seems to strengthen stalks .

Didnā€™t know you couldnā€™t get Texas Veg. Iā€™m only one still using it , everyone else using jacks 20 20 20 . Iā€™ve run them side by side , Iā€™ll stick with Urban Farms for veg .

If you follow that schedule you will succeed for sure .

I donā€™t believe in snake oils , donā€™t use supps , never have, not about to . I donā€™t ph or check ec anymore either , just watch the plants they tell me more than the meters do .

Iā€™m still learning what Mac , Wizard, and Wedding Cake WANT . Wizard I think I got down , Mac and WC still not quite there yet but will be after this run I hope

Your shit looks GREAT MAN! I watch all your posts

6 Likes

Thank you Jet, but I credit you and Paps threads for convincing me to switch to Octos in the first place.
I used that schedule for my 90 day ICC grow and had pretty good resulrs. Hoping for as good or better this time round.

4 Likes

Nope. I use it.
Well, I did Jacks 3-2-1 in veg last time because I wanted to test it, but I still have and use TVF.

4 Likes

Why everyone doesnā€™t run them is just beyond me . They are cheap, last forever , and make life easy while growing .

6 Likes

I agree, except the cheap part. Shipping to Canada and the difference in the dollar makes them more costly for us Canucks. I got mine when they had a sale. Helped with the cost.

4 Likes

So what it cost 60 a unit , 70 ??? Dirt cheap still . 100 percent complete , donā€™t need a bunch of other shit to run one , simple soil, simple nutes , you won in the long run

2 Likes

Cant argue with that, I really like them.

4 Likes

Dam! Bazooka boss, two pics from the same plant.

Looks like Ill only have seven Octos going. :slightly_frowning_face:

11 Likes

That totally sucks, well it gives the other 7 more room to spread outā€¦just trying to think positive. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes