Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Frankapulco Goldenstein!!!

5 Likes

I just did a quick Google search on this strain, and I came up with two different strains called Fog Dog by two different breeders, which I think has led to some confusion here.

Here’s the first breeder’s page - exploring it a bit, I find no reference to their actually selling seeds and a lot of indications that they only sell finished product to California dispensaries. It seems they’ve discontinued their Fog Dog, but this seems to be a description of it… a hybrid of Fruit of the Gods and Chemdog. There’s no mention of growing info because it seems to be irrelevant, it’s a proprietary strain and probably clone-only if I had to guess.

Here’s the second breeder’s page and a description of their Fog Dog - it’s a 65-day feminized auto that’s a cross of Cotton Candy and Gravenstein. Just wanted to point that out, I don’t think this is actually Fruit of the Gods x Chemdog. Still an auto fem advertised as 65-day though, which imo is the more interesting part… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Made my day, I’ve got 150 of these going in spring. Pretty stuff

1 Like

Just spoke to Mark it is The First, Fruit of the Gods and Chemdog.
Plenty available thru him…Also has Fresh Blueberry Ghost Cookies…OOOh

3 Likes

Dunno, Mark also thinks his autos are autos… meanwhile I have a Foxtail Skunk that he says is 105 days, at day 40 and still happily vegging under 18/6 lights, which I suspect would’ve been showing by now if it were a real auto. Anyway, make of it what you will, I know only what Google tells me on this one. :stuck_out_tongue: Did he say where he got this, if it’s F.O.G. x Chemdog? It seems to be discontinued, and they never sold seeds that I can tell. The other Fog Dog from Atlas seeds is currently available, is a 65-day auto fem, and is only sold in wholesale quantity - which seems like it’s what Mark would be buying.

1 Like

I wish it to be the latter, Dreamt all night of that purple picture, I’m going to start some and see how it goes indoors. Most of my seeds are pre ruderalis, if that makes any sense.80s- strains

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably one of the best ways to find out. It’ll be tough to mistake a chem smell with cotton candy. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll be keeping an eye to see how it goes, let us know!

2 Likes

Just buried 3x, trying indoors this winter, likely not doing a log but can show updates periodically

7 Likes

That’s awesome @4ftfarmer! Keep it up bud!

1 Like

80’strains huh any of these ?

Greek kalamata
BAM-black African magic
Amnesia haze !?!

2 Likes

No none of those

3 Likes

Cheers @corey these hit down under this week

Bless Fatty

3 Likes

Hey @corey, I think I pm’ed you when mine got here but now I have one waiting to sprout. I wanted to now if you can give me any tips on feeding an auto. I’ve only grown a couple, and they stayed stunted.

Aren’t you supposed to let them go a while before you feed them for the first time? Any tips for doing an auto in winter would help me. I’m going to be working on seed production for @misterbee with space Monkey, so I figured it would be a good time to run an auto on the side for smoke.

Thanks again for the gift. Much appreciated, bro, peace

1 Like

Hi @corey just to let you know they’re here!! And thanks a million brother!! Hats off my friend!! You’re simply amazing!!!

2 Likes

Hey @GMan. I would start giving ferts right away at full dose. If your using Jacks soluble and it says one scoop per gallon then use one scoop per gallon. I would do that once or twice a week then when they start pre flower try something lower in N with more P and K. I would also top dress with compost. If you have any worm castings I would top dress with those as well. I hope this helps and would love some feed back later on the grow if you don’t mind. Thanks!

2 Likes

@corey hey man

Three off my fog dogs seemed to get out of their package land in a shot glass for 12 hrs and somehow now in a paper towel under my sink …

Did these beans come with trolls !?

:crazy_face:thanks brother will keep yah updated on my log !

3 Likes

Lol! That great! Yes, would love the updates thank you!

2 Likes

These puppies get into everything!!! Best of luck w your "pot"ty training!

2 Likes

@4ftfarmer Hopefully if all goes well I haven’t potty train in three weeks and then kick them out in 70 days

Any body else growing out the fog dog ?

2 Likes