Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Fog Dog received @corey , many thanks brother.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up guys!

@corey … cuz! You are always on top with that OG spirit shining through! I love what you do for the folks here, never change man!

2 Likes

Thank cuz! I will do my best. I guess that’s all we can do

3 Likes

@corey These must’ve come in the mail yesterday, I did the happy dance :dancer:t3: when I got them this morning. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much, once I pop em…you’ll be the first invited to the show. :popcorn::clapper:

6 Likes

2of my 3 are springing to life

7 Likes

@corey just received the fog dog! Thanks man!

1 Like

This is great! I’m happy to see so many of you growing these!

3 Likes

Forgive me @corey

I had received these sometime in middle of week and forgot it was sitting with the rest of mail. I received the card with Fog Dog inside. Shouldn’t be long before I can get growing. @CornbreadJunior thanks for looking out.

@corey Just wanna say thank you!

5 Likes

@corey @anon90741032 @Astrodude @middleman

Thank you gents!!!
Safe and sound, ready to get wet!

4 Likes

Send me your personals for another pack of fog dog. Thanks for posting that

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I told you in DM I had received mine also @corey. But if I neglected to, letting you know now cuz lol

Oh BTW, @corey drop by the Circus and check out the pics I posted today of those Acapulco Gold you sent for me to do a preservation run on cuz! Them gals are about 5’ tall :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

lol Well actually you said on the condition they get ran soon and I said they’d be preserved lol

Still can’t thank you enough for those!

3 Likes

RIP Fog Dog.

6 Likes

Awesome, send me your info and I’ll send you another pack. @JohnnyPotseed you are doing a great job on those AG!! I really like the long veg time you are giving them. I truly believe those seeds were meant for you. Thanks for running them cuz!!
Thanks everyone for posting!

5 Likes

The package has arrived… Thanks @corey…

3 Likes

That’s great bud. I’m happy it made the long journey!

4 Likes

lol cuz … but, I TOLD YA SO! These gals aren’t getting outta my mitts a second time! I’m taking extra good care of them girls.
It’s looking like all 6 are girls so far, but proof positive will be when cloned and put into budding cycle. I might have to find an AG pollen donor or reverse a clone.

4 Likes

Go figure right!.. hoping for a boy and a no show!

2 Likes

Wow! AG pollen might be a little hard to find lol. Damn good work cuz! I have faith in you. You’ll get er done I know it!

4 Likes