Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

I just started one yesterday. Once in veg, it will go to a new home with a relative.

1 Like

I just put one down to sprout yesterday as well. It’s been a while since I ran an auto. What sort of light schedule does it need? I think I saw 18/6 on the card…

I was wondering about feeding as about 5 years ago I found a thread on another forum on growing autos and he had a special schedule for them. Seems like it was no feed for three weeks and then sort of a different schedule than photos. I’ll see if I can find it. I had it bookmarked. My first try I fed it normally and they stayed stunted at about 10" high, lol. I know today’s autos are supposed to be a little different than five years ago.

Here it is. It’s from 2014. The feeding schedule is just down the page about five posts down. I haven’t read the rest of the thread but maybe I’ll look to see if it has and current posts and if attitudes have changed.

I’d be curious to hear others’ opinions on that schedule. I just know that my attempts were laughable, but I didn’t do it like the guy above. peace

4 Likes

I popped 3 Fog Dog’s, one dud, one is either a runt or i stunted it, and the third is abnormally stretching more than any plants near and under the same lighting. All fully auto…

On auto’s i feed at low ppm, about 250 from seed. Gradually build up to 550 to 600ppm. Any higher and i tend to see toxicity issues, mostly clawing and rusting leaves… and yield does not improve.

2 Likes

Awesome ! Way to share the love brother !

Honestly I alway have yellow leafs …if anything start off half nutes …or find a nice organic dry amendment check out my log they r all autos !

I’m 3-3 with tap roots at least haven’t put them in cups yet …this round I’m gonna try top dressing I ran out of my super soil lol

2 Likes

I go to my diary I am growing it but I warn it with a 1 meter long experiment vase

Sorry @corey haven’t been up to posting, or been very active here lately.

But I thought you deserved an overdue update, and I saw some others asking.

This pic is a week old and the plant was 6 weeks old at that point. Hoping she will finish off so I can chop her on New Years Eve!

10 Likes

Mail landed in the great white north , thank you @corey , much appreciated

2 Likes

That’s great!! Thank you for posting that. She is a beauty! Looks very dense. Please follow up with a smoke report. Thanks!

3 Likes

@corey

Fog dogs r loving life and the Indonesian fire has payed a visit :grimacing:

Thanks fellas

6 Likes

That’s great! I’m happy that so many of you are growing these strains. Thanks for the update bud!

1 Like

You got it man I’m stoked !!

You’ll see more familiar strains soon enough

1 Like

Have a good day brother !

1 Like

You have a good day too buddy!

1 Like

Mine are doing good so far

7 Likes

Those do look good. Nice work!

2 Likes

14 day old puppies. Leaves started curling… Roots baby…
New 3g homes

4 Likes

Looking good bud! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

I dropped my 3 yesterday and today 1 had a 1"+ tail, 1 had a small tail. The third hadn’t cracked but put all 3 in RR.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

This round still hasn’t shown up for me yet, but still wanted to send a thank you your way for all the great giveaways you do @corey!

3 Likes

I have a small seedling starting up. That photo of it is awesome. I hope I get one that looks like that. I’ll be sure to get pics. Thanks again @corey! It’s gonna be fun. peace :peace_symbol:

2 Likes