Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

A cheesy pm sent :grin:

They announced about a week or two ago, that mail was purposely being slowed down, for why I forget. That same crook is still running the PO. They said to expect mail to be slow, especially first class for some reason.

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:
Thank you!!!
Itā€™s been a long while since I laughed till I almost peed!

3 Likes

lol yw cuzā€¦but, erā€¦ donā€™t you mean ā€˜laugh till tears ran down your legsā€™? :crazy_face: :blush: :+1: :wink:

thatā€™s the wifeā€™s description she uses lol

Sweet little woman, weā€™re on our honeymoon hereā€¦40 yrs into it but stilā€¦l lol

5 Likes

Call it what you likeā€¦thanks, all the same.
:joy::grimacing::rofl:

Thanks to you both then. It feels great to genuinely laugh. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

BTW welcome to OG!
I see where youā€™ve just recently joined our grand community

5 Likes

Dang I was looking for a new thread lol

1 Like

Iā€™m way late for this one :joy: damn it

The ones of us who got these should make a thread together and update weekly so he can see his babies growing all over the place lol

I just canā€™t pop mine for another 5 weeks. :sob:

3 Likes

good evening brother I just wanted to know if poibhsi sent those beans ā€¦ sorry for the trouble :it::muscle::pray:

I donā€™t know what you are talking about at allā€¦ please elaborate in a pm. Thanks

Thanks again @corey
I uppotted the one I started from the first batch today and my seconds showed up as well.

1 Like

These arrived today;

Thank You @corey

11 Likes

Your very welcome. Thank you for the heads up!

4 Likes

Yo @corey
I got the FogDog in the mail yesterday. Much appreciated my friend. You rock with the giveaways!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55! Thanks for the heads up. I canā€™t believe that only one person claimed there free packā€¦ we will see I guess

5 Likes

Yeo @corey just wanted to drop by and tell you the eagle landed ā€¦what a beautiful sight ā€¦
Thanks brother hope all is well !!

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Everything is cool ty. Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

You got it dang frost is thick here today ā€¦time change fucked me all up set alarm for 540 and it was approaching dawn ā€¦fuck it slept in haha

2 Likes

Lol thatā€™s right. Spring forward spring forward. Fall back fall back. Yeah I could of grown till November 2 here. Thatā€™s 17 more days then last yearā€¦

4 Likes

too bad I donā€™t have the six dots yet so I canā€™t participate otherwise I would have taken it ā€¦ come on guys come forwardā€‹:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes