Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Yeah every year is never consistent on temperature fluctuations here… mulch around a potted plant deff saved me some tears

Edit:it was suppose to say saved me some years but that’s fitting as well lol

2 Likes

Fog Dog has landed here @corey !
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Sorry man, i understand its language barrier. But most of the time i dont know what the heck you are talking about.
But i will give you a like cuz I have seen you around for a couple weeks and you need more pips. So there you go. Haha.

2 Likes

The Fog Dawg just showed up!!!
thanks @corey

2 Likes

you are right friend forgive me unfortunately and the translator not knowing English perfectly :pray::pray:

2 Likes

ps I don’t need seeds because I already have them or I buy them or I exchange them. I’m just interested in some strains all over here … in fact where I don’t care I don’t participate so as not to take away the possibility of those who really want them

3 Likes

With sincere gratitude and appreciation to you @corey

8 Likes

Got my Fog Dog and Fruit of the Gods x Chemdawg 's as well today. Thanks @corey

2 Likes

Got Mine Today! Thank You Sir.

3 Likes

I’ll grab some stamps and send them you’re way bud! :pray:

4 Likes

Awesome! He needs them. Can’t keep up with our demands!

2 Likes

A special Fog Dog.

12 Likes

Three Leaf Grower

3 Likes

Its going to be fun to watch this one. :grin:

3 Likes

A three legged dog! Nice one!

Ooh, wait Cerberus!!! THOSE ARENT LEGS!

5 Likes

I think I PM’d you that mine arrived, @corey. I’m still stoked. It’s been a while since I tried an auto, so I’ll pop in to get the latest tips. I’d love to post some pics as well. I think next up is to make some seeds for @misterbee, so that’s gonna have to be separate and the auto would be a good way to make some good smoke along the way. I’m looking forward to some Chem stuff, too. A Stardawg cross was about as close as I’ve come to Chem. peace

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks everyone! Seems like alot of people are popping these beans… Happy growing to each and every one of you!

2 Likes

just arrived thank you @corey … I hope the stamps arrive immediately❤️

3 Likes

Awesome! That was damn fast!

1 Like

@corey your awesome.
Keep spreading the love :heart: and the beans lol

3 Likes