Follow my first grow "sensi skunk" led 475 w (temporally under x2 70w cobs)

I really hope it arrives for you soon.

1 Like

had to move all my grow as roof needs repairing will repost as soon as im able lol

3 Likes

25 days from seeds had nothing but trouble with my roof managed to save 2of the girls in my small box but the one i had to leave outside was bout dead but recovering fast tbf should be able to go in main tent very soon ive topped quite a bit now just need them to recover

4 Likes

DAY26 from seed they picking back up now

7 Likes

DAY 29 FROM SEED i almost gave up with them but they’ve sprung right back how long till i start flowering anyone have any ideas

7 Likes

bottom two images, I swear, at first, I thought I was looking at okra plants! I think, I might need to [stutt stutt] cut back a lot, or [stutt stutt] smoke a little more. Which do Y’all think will happen?

regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

Are they showing preflowers yet? If so they’re good for sure, if not I usually like to wait about 6 weeks from seed.

You can flip them anytime you want, if they’re early they’ll just take a bit longer to get budding.

2 Likes

no preflowers yet probably give em a couple more weeks as i topped and stress trained alot lol

2 Likes

Great looking training. If that’s female she will be beast!

2 Likes

Looks interesting, especially for that price. What heatsinks are you using?

1 Like

they were feminized seeds so should be good cheers

2 Likes

at the moment because they are only running low they cool to touch just with the standard 3mm alloy plates as soon as i mount them properly they will be mounted on 5mm alloy plate with fans and fins

2 Likes

DAY 32 FROM SEED thinned them out a little to try and get those center nodes progressing

4 Likes

DAY 35 FROM SEED was gonna let em recover give a bit of LIFTA but came to a full head of hair begging for a trim on this morns visit so i skinned em alive and trained down

lol

5 Likes

tied down giving center room to mature these plants are already bushey asf!

7 Likes

DAY 38 FROM SEED there bushing out just ordered everything for a new 1000w led light so as soon as everything arrives i will chuck them under that

5 Likes

Looking good, nice haircut there!

1 Like

DAY 3 12/12 decided to put them under 12/12 light should be here soon to take over they are very happy at the moment

6 Likes

can anyone give me some advice on my nutrient switch ive decided to go for https://shogunfertilisers.com/products/samurai-terra-bloom/ just wondering if i need any other additives and what the average ppm value of feed i should be looking at was giving 1200ppm with the same brand but veg product never had a problem shall i carry on with around that volume?

1 Like

Well its a one part, so ‘technically’ you shouldn’t need anything else. I usually start new nutes at like 50-60% of what they recommend and bump it up from there, but I tend to underfeed a bit… 1200ppm is quite high for veg imo, but if it’s working for ya following their directions then stick with it.

If you’re in soil you can add dolomite lime to your soil mix, it helps with buffering pH and also adds calcium and magnesium (common deficiencies). Other than that a bud booster (something with high P and K) numbers is nice, but not at all necessary with most nutes.

2 Likes