Foreigner Erotic Calendar

A well placed logo could make all the difference, in server funds and more lol

2 Likes

There will be some Foreigner/Overgrow serviced copy/logo that has not yet been created.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. But to replace something that is missing in emitting a critic on your understanding of the core of your potential prospects lol I think it can be a banger if Mrs Foreigner is more involved ^^

2 Likes

Mrs Foreigner is the brains of this operation I’m just the nude talent. $10 is $10 bucks.

5 Likes

My wife said:

“I need like, full Burt Reynolds lounging on a bearskin rug with a plant hiding the crotch :joy:

or she won’t let me order lol

12 Likes

This was considered but I don’t have any bear rugs. There are some of my reposing on an armchair though. And I have a moustache.

And tell her not to be so fickle it’s for a good cause.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I just assumed you had some interest and wanted to be first. I was providing you a public service. Pete’s number 1!

2 Likes

I like the idea lol

1 Like

Woohoo we have a legitimate taker! Surely he can’t be the only one with the man testicles to make a move here. Let’s go people!

1 Like

I appreciate your interest @coda

1 Like

I’ll need a week to get the funds, think thats long enough to add my name? I can support a good cause :muscle:

1 Like

Yes there is no rush. Please sign up and pay at your convenience. There is no rush on this ridiculous enterprise.

1 Like

My wife is going to wonder why I have a calendar of a naked man with weed pics, but I’ll just wrap it and give it to her for her birthday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes good move. My face is not visible so you can just tell her it’s you.

4 Likes

I’ll hang it next to the mirror, on the ceiling above my bed!

5 Likes

C’mon @mndlss u know you want to. No jerking around, just sign up. North American erotica commands a premium where you are.

1 Like

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures very OG of you!

1 Like

Just as an aside, if I get 10 signups this will
Be a success. Anymore, great success.

3 Likes