Forum Stomper - First Autos & No Till Bed

My forum stomper autos are doing the leaf burn thing too. I’m running a coots style BAS living soil on blumat irrigation with rain water.

2 Likes

@ChemicalDependant got any red Wigglers in this bucket yet?

I think its possible that your guinea pig poop was too hot at first run for Autos.

I’d look into getting worms & letting the soil mature with age… I’m on my 3rd grow now with my living soil and things are just getting better with age, like a fine wine.

HP Pro + Mycorrhizae + Worms + NPK Dry base Nutrients at the start + feed Worms good varieties of food that contain NPK and ammio acids= Healthy Plants.

2 Likes

That is on the list as an addition before next grow. I really should get around to that now that I’m harvesting.

1 Like

Now that you have roots in your soil, that you’ll leave in there, it will improve your soil a lot, feeding the microbes, breaking down the nutrients for the next grow. Wonderful system. By the time you’re at your third grow, the first roots will have disintegrated for the most part, having fed the microbes for the second grow.

2 Likes

Hmm… ok. In between things at the moment, the bed is as dry as it will ever be. Soon will have wrigglers and full seeding of cover crop so I won’t get the chance again.

Would it be a horrible sin to repot? I can’t physically move my bed out of the tent, and it’s not thriving in there. So my only solution was to pull it out and grow in my flower room, but 55 gallons is damn heavy to pull out of a very close fit tent. I’m curious what I can do to protect my ecology if anything.

In reflection; yes it is. I’m leaving it be and this will be a tent for I’m not sure what. Seeds? Mothers maybe. Very likely one of the two.