Got a bit of a late start this year just started the germination process on the 27th and have a few sprouts showing 3 days later the 6 that aren’t labeled are purple cookies from greenpoint seeds and the others are just some freebies I’ve collected over a few years. Currently they are under a 260 watt quantum board and light levels are reading roughly 400 micromoles at canopy level running 24 hours. They’re in sprout island seed starter mix and watered with freeze dried aloe and coconut powder along with root wise mycrobe complete. The heat mat is set at 74 degrees f but temperature and humidity are closer to 84 which I’m trying to bring that down a bit now. Also today I’ve added a cup of distillers yeast for added co2. First time making a journal and don’t have a ton of field experience.
EDIT: NOTE; I did soak seeds in the aloe, coconut, and myco mixture during the germination process for about 7 or 8 hours.