Found a grower for "retired" strain!

How is a pack vetted exactly?

1 Like

Right @adventuretime86 bought from raredankness 12 pack saw was my fav offered 7 and sent with breeder pack. I now have the breeder pack. Unless a receipt is needed that’s as vetted as can get. Either way @TopShelfTrees1 if doesn’t qualify for co-op run it still can be included right just we have to mail it ourselves right? I’ll reread the rules if not I’m doing this to get more of these genetics in my hands but the rest to the members to do what is meant to be done. Trade em like crazy and grow what you want either way it’s spreading this strain.
Look up Jenny kush and the activist it’s named after its dedicated to a real cannabis hero.

2 Likes

Wish I had the space and no projects. Sending all the positive energy. I hope the right person sees this.

Thanks for the vibes but grower has been found and announced a few posts up! @TopShelfTrees1 Is helping me on this project.

3 Likes

Hell yeah ! I’m happy about that. I know the feeling of running out of ur favorite seeds. I currently have Ethos Cookies x GMO… only two left. I can’t really buy more.

I’ve actually never had this from any non commercial grow. I’ve only have gotten from dispensary. The 2 I tried to grow I nute burn the hell out of one the other male so got cut.

1 Like

I am sure i have documentation / receipts somewhere for the pack just need to track down what seed bank I went through @TopShelfTrees1 @420noob

Sweet! Great to hear, apparently it has to be a full pack though. I asked some people , most have simply said “I wish” these are definitely rare

1 Like

I also know that they have an exception where it can be in co-op just we are responsible for sending out. I am pretty sure I read that anyways going for seed increase then co-op. The full pack is there just split between 2 of us lol. Oh wait I grew 2 out. Whatever great genetics named after great activist, from a great breeder, and being grown by a great grower. Oh and they are being retired but are out of stock. So honestly who would want to grow this :fire: out themselves? From the dispensary it’s amazing imagine what can be done when it’s not all about the $$$.:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Hell ya! And regardless it’ll happen. It’s happening in fact. I’m super stoked to grow and try these out. Killer strain , epic genetics. And from an awesome old school breeder of the dank! Then there’s the Jenny part! Absolutely worthy of preservation and I think a whole lotta people are gonna be happy about it. :wink:

3 Likes