FPE fementet plant extract

Hey Overgrow

Im looking for a good book or information about fermentet plant extract.
Does some one have a good ideer about this?
Best regards.

Ps I wonna go total organic and dont use bought fetalizers​:pray::heart:

7 Likes

Check out the Korean Natural Farming thread on here, you will find lots of fermentation ideas, just search using KNF.

4 Likes

Check out the search function at the top right, homie.
Tons of results if you search fermented plant extract

5 Likes

Hey, @Sune I made some bio enzymes using my bio waste from my kitchen and have just used it on my other plants and it’s working pretty good. I don’t know if it’s what your looking for but here is the recipe…
Three hundred grams vegetable scrap and hundred grams Jaggery in a 2 ltr bottle 3/4 full with water and open the cap every day for few weeks to release gas build up …it’s ready in 90 days. Dilute 1 part by 10parts water and use. It was so good I just made another one using banana.

4 Likes

Books on the subject in pdf:
Korean Natural Farming
JADAM

Edit: be aware that these are downloads not links

7 Likes

Beat me to it!

3 Likes

Lol, you’re the king, I’m just a messenger :bear::wink:

2 Likes

FPE’s are a good option but I would recommend looking into the JADAM/KNF inputs as @HeadyBearAdventures has already directed you.

JLF’s will get better results in my experience than FPE’s. Much more diverse microbe population and added trace minerals and elements. FPE is essentially just a watered down version of JLF in my opinion.

Great to see you going full on organic, no going back. Good vibes on your journey!!

3 Likes

We are all just messengers my brother!

4 Likes

tried to save the jadam one and it was already there. i think it was @DougDawson that posted his whole library on a thread somewhere.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I’ve posted that link numerous times on OG, as had Beaglez… I’m not surprised you have it, since it’s a Bible of sorts!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s one of the ones in my library. Good stuff. Actually both of those are in my library, lol.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VBOQN0I-uDTL0ijB428HFrB8dn6Pc17p
I saved this when I first got into growing, way to much literature for these tired eyes.
Hope it’s ok to share. I forgot where I got it from. If not please flag.
Might be something in there.

1 Like