Frame replacements

Anybody know where to score a whole tent frame ? 96x48x72

4 Likes

Are you trying to build your own tent or replace a broken frame?

I didn’t do much searching yet but sometimes you can contact a manufacturer and order replacement parts direct through them.

4 Likes

Replace a missing frame buddy said he had the tent didn’t know it was just the canvas . I will have to consider making contact with manufacturer.

2 Likes

You might check bookface market or Craigslist for a used tent. Unless it’s a higher end brand you’ll probably having trouble getting parts from the manufacturer(china).

5 Likes

It’s a yield lab tent ! Gonna see where it goes might just be better off buying the whole shabang

5 Likes

You could make one out of 2x2’s if you’re handy like that, that’s what I did for my 6x6.

8 Likes

I have had a lot of success with pvc pipe and fitting in my diy tents. A few 90’s and a few tees and your set.

2 Likes

Myself, I do have a retired Hydro Pharm, 4’ x 8’ x 6’6" tent I used a long time. I think mine frame is wider and taller that his. It was bigger than standard 4’ x 8’ x 7’ as it just fit under my rafters to basement floor.
I’d need to set up the frame work, to make sure it’s all there.
If you do not find something closer to your area.

1 Like

@webeblzr Brother I appreciate it but you don’t need to be doing all that ! Shipping alone is gonna be redic !
Eventually I will con something up or just buy a new tent

1 Like

Yeah man, after I found them, I’m thinking the same, shipping costs, will be unreasonable.
I use this place, for ideas, and what not. I did once build a EMT quickie grow area, and could work enough fittings to make a decent structure.
I’m a Panda dog now!! LOL!

Hope the best for you guys!
webe

We will see what comes about !
Once again thank you kind sir !

1 Like

All you have to do is get PVC pipe and then get the connector ends

Something like this. Probably a lot cheaper at an actual store.

1 Like