Franchise Genetics ALIENDOG CO OP

This is one I’ve been after for what feels like forever but our brother @leetdood put a smile on my face when he said he had them. I’m :100: sure this would not be happening without him.

Aliendog is a child strain of Chemdawg and Alien Technology, this strain is famous for its painkilling properties. The parent strains brought it sour and pungent smell inherited from Chemdawg cannabis and sweet piney undertones from Alien Technology. Some consumers describe it as sour candy. The odor is usually considered to be earthy and powerful.

Aliendog can have up to 20% THC content, this marijuana is not the best choice for beginners. For people with low tolerance, it can cause overwhelming effects and a strong couch-lock. However, for experienced consumers, this one can be an excellent idea for any time of the day.

Aliendog gives its users wonderfully relaxing effects but doesn’t provoke drowsiness. With the first puff, consumers admit better focus and creativity rise, which helps to get to analytical tasks or, in some cases, prompts introspection. Along with the cerebral effects, powerful body relaxation comes and relieves all kinds of pains: chronic, nerve pain, migraines, PMS, and spasms. The strain immerses smokers into a happy and calm euphoria. It doesn’t provoke couch-lock if consumed in neat doses. But for those looking for a night of deep relaxing sleep, it can also be helpful; they just need to make a few more tokes.

IMG_2726

These are not my words, I’m quoting someone talking about Aliendog online

“It’s much stinkier than Chem D and the stem rub is just so nasty and rank with a Chem D funk it’s ridiculous. Never had a strain reek so bad in veg!!!”

This sounds good to me :arrow_up:

Aliendog ether cut was found in redeye’s f2’s. the f2’s were made from another franchise v1 pack so who knows, maybe we can find something similar to the ether cut or maybe the cherry pheno obsolete uses now, in our f2’s…. Who knows 🤷
But I’m definitely excited to find out!!!

109 Likes

Reserved for wiki

25 Likes

Woo!!!

:alien: :dog: :heart:

14 Likes

54 Likes

10/10 popped open.

67 Likes

As somebody having a migraine right now I thank you very much for doing this seed run and I’d love to try it one day. Good luck with your grow. :seedling:

19 Likes

The adventure begins. Thanks @Kushking902 and @leetdood for making this happen.

7 Likes

So far 5 have sprouted, 4/5 are looking strong and the 5th is still questionable. They have been really slow to sprout and I have the 5 in small pots now. I left the other 5 in the cubes hoping they have the strength to come to life.

17 Likes

This is super exciting. One of my top med dispo strains is an Alien Dog cross, Super Lemon Dog (SLH x Alien Dog). It’s almost exactly like SLH but without any raciness / anxiety. SLD might be my top strain for easing depression & anhedonia.

Wishing you best of luck for this Alien Dog run. What an epic strain!

:alien: :dog:

11 Likes

Oooh! In at the beginning. I’ll be over here with the bong when you need a break. Good luck!

7 Likes

good luck with the grow - always enjoy the alien tech crosses

aliendawg was popular at the dispo’s a few years ago…

3 Likes

Thanks for doing a great strain for the coop. Pain relief is the primary reason I grow so I’m really looking forward to seeing this run. I really appreciate you taking the space and time to do this for OG.

11 Likes

Great to see this run get started, @Kushking902 , and thank you for the donation to his effort, @leetdood . Best luck, bro. You got this.
OGTW
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

Settled in for the show! Positive vibes for your run, looks like it’s going great so far!! Set to stalk

@SWIM_Yenobi just wanted to make sure you saw this early

8 Likes

Just pulling up a seat over here to watch this one go down.

5 Likes

Nice going on the co-op growchachos :green_heart::seedling:
Cranking back the chair, getting ready for the epic ride!

5 Likes

I call “DIBS” on that little space in dat far, right corner. With your OUTSTANDING TALENTS, this is gonna be E-P-I-C!!! Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Oh hell ya brotha! This is gonna be a good one! Really hope there’s some absolutely stellar cuts in there too! Get em👊🏻

6 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: there’s something out of this world in there! :alien:

9 Likes

Sounds like a killer strain

3 Likes