Freak Genetics

Amazing work. Really a fine specimen there. Keep me in mind if you are ever to part with any. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Pure Michigan F3

22 Likes

Pure Michigan F3

19 Likes

Maiden Voyage (Runtz x East Coast Grateful Breath)

23 Likes

Those look great!
Turns out my Don Johnson is a girl. I dropped another pot on it in early veg and severed the top…no problem, made a cut, put it back in veg. But it lost it’s place in line :wink: and vegging long enough the pre flowers are showing…Still going to stay in veg until something taps out.

7 Likes

Awesome man, appreciate you taking the time to run em :facepunch:

4 Likes

Deluxe Sugarcane cut used for Blackberry Sugarcane (Deluxe Sugarcane x Blackberry Hammer)

20 Likes

wow! impressive!

6 Likes

Don Johnson (Majic Don Juan x Pure Michigan)

26 Likes

Everything is so frosty! Beautiful; what does your nutrient schedule look like?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Tysm :pray: I am using Gaia Green ATM and happy as can be . I use a mix of cocoa and promix as well.

7 Likes

About a week left on these Pure Michigan F4. Super stoked as this phenotype is a terp queen :ok_hand:.

28 Likes

Good to see you here. Welcome to og. Really liked your blackberry zkittles.

10 Likes

I got one of those outside…I really liked it too!

9 Likes

Blackberry Skittlez was def one of my favs . Definitely planning on working with her in the future. Appreciate the kinds word :pray:

8 Likes

I have heard the Pure Michigan and SuperBoof are the top shelf strains peeps are hunting this year from the Midwest, now that I see your pics, I’m becoming a believer.

9 Likes

Pure Michigan F3

23 Likes

Punch Mittens (Platinum Punch Remix x Pure Michigan)

12 Likes

18 Likes

@Frimpong absolutely beautiful flowers mate! I’m really interested in that pure Michigan for its migraine killing power :muscle: all your crosses look amazing mate :ok_hand: keep up the stellar work!

9 Likes