Freak Genetics

Tysm man appreciate it :pray:

6 Likes

The “Hammer” looks excellant – sugar cane and blackberry !!! sounds like a winnner - have to see if thats is available !!!

5 Likes

That has to be one of the frosty-iest strains that you have breed !!! hate comming to yout post because I want to run all that your present strains

5 Likes

Garlic Storm -In-House

17 Likes

That is sweet!

5 Likes

Thx man! What an amazing smoke too :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Damn that looks incredible mate :ok_hand: sounds delicious too!

7 Likes

Don Johnson finishing up…this baby reeks!

14 Likes

Pigs in the Blanket F2
Pheno hunt contest

17 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Great job man :fire:

3 Likes

Very Beautiful! I hope the one Im helping along outside currently looks even half as frosty in another month or so. She already smells sooo good, like rotten sour fermenting grapefruit rinds good. She is a clone from a small plant I kind of, well, I did mess her up in the beginning of flower, got her back ok but her daughter is showing me how bad I hurt her Mom, hopefully shes not holding any grudges, so far, so good! Straight Organic seems to be the way. Really love your work and Appreciate the Amazing genetics! Ever since I sprouted one singel Gorilla Hammer bean that was probably,…no, WAS the stickiest, tastiest, plant I had ever seen, with huge baby leg buds that just came out of nowhere, I remember I had her in a tiny pot, but she couldn’t give a flying you know what, so blessed I have a few more of those! Anyway, let me stop my star struck rambling, here is the Don Johnson cutting from yesterevening, out of everything outside(4 is our limit in Va.), she is the greasiest, fastest to flower, and no problem with pests or pm issues the others were going through.

Hard to get close ups with this phone, it wants to focus on everything there, cant say I blame it though…

Many thanks to @willie for creating this thread and your ladies look stellar! Have bean looking high and low for more info on the Don Johnson as well as anything Freaky and this looks like a great place to both start and stop looking! Hope everyone is having a good one this fine day, much love from the Appalachians :v::heart::blush:

11 Likes

Oops, ment to reply to @Frimpong on his Don Johnson photos. Still trying to get a handle on all this gadgetry!

6 Likes

Nice! I hit the jackpot this morn. Beautiful!
Your pheno has much wider fans than mine, I can only hope she plumps up like yours. What kind of crazy funky smells were coming off her? Ohh, and was that light dep? Sorry for all the questions, excited to find this awesome thread of yours. Thanks again!

8 Likes

Pigs in the Blanket f2 pheno hunt contest
20220906_081231

14 Likes

Its kind of freaky what a couple days will do. I’ll be watching and listening :notes:

6 Likes

There was some real industrial smells when flowering. Those mellowed into some good weed funk tastes. Smoke is great…probably better with a good cure, won’t know this round as it is going fast :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh yeah, sounds like a stanky batch. I remember the mom of mine having heavy gas/sour notes at first but also had a powerful citrusy sweet hint to it. Am pleased I went with the safe bet and ran the clone outside instead of gambling with new reg. seed, but Im gonna try this one again at some point for sure. Gotta do another Gorilla Hammer or two first though. Ive been drooling off Freaks latest gear yall been putting up. I got to get through a few packs before I can justify a reload but its Awesome to see what is going on out here. Its crazy what pops up if I simply take the time to do a search smh
And I feel ya on the cure, in truth, I dont think Ive ever grown enough of anything to wait very long, maybe the stuff at the end of the jars gets a bit of a cure but definitely not proper. Thanks again and hope all is good!

5 Likes

believe it’s a freebie when you order from D.C Seed Exchange a set of genetics from Freak Geneticsa

5 Likes

Well I’ve been looking for my next victims to run, I’ll be looking hard at Freak Genetics. Thanks for sharing them everyone.

7 Likes

I will always be running some Freak Genetics, it’s the breeder you want to take a clone of everything from. Here’s a small peek at some newer stuff i was blessed to test.

Pigs n a blanket f2
(flapjacks x pure michigan)

!

Sweet Sow
(Cakes and cream x Pigs in a blanket)

Blackberry Stomper
(Stomper Express x Blackberry Sugarcane)

12 Likes