Freaker’s Ball 2022 Sign-Up Thread

Hey @Upstate , @Guitarzan listed it as a requirement in the OP?

1 Like

Also interested here, currently working on the badge w the goji og reproduction.

3 Likes

With the run I am doing that will go 2021-22 and that I have not done a co-op seed run, disqualify me as a freaker in 2022? I am sure there is some latitude and I would think a freaker supersedes a co-op run. I may be wrong.

3 Likes

I just mean that if you have done the Repro already we know you’ve earned the badge. Takes a while to get it added to your accomplishments sometimes.

5 Likes

That’s exactly right. @Tejas, same thing with you. We know you’ve got a run in progress, so you’ll get the badge when it’s finished. That’s why I put your name on the list. :slight_smile:

I’ve been trying to stay on top of that lately. When someone finishes a run, I send a PM to @Northern_Loki with a link to the signup, and he hooks me right up. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

First I want to say that I love what the freakers stand for and it’s a great privilege to see you grow (:wink:) as a group and the often one of a kind cultivars presented. You have some very fine growers already signed up, dare I say, highly motivated organized individuals. Beautiful.

Also I don’t qualify for 2022 round because, badge eh, and of course

Hahaha

I sincerely wish the freakers year 2022 to be filled with success and amazing genetics.

As you grow so does the list of strains to be ran :laughing:

I will be signing up for 2023. So it was written.

Bam :boom:

13 Likes

@Guitarzan, can you add my name to your list brother?

5 Likes

Fair enough man, I only pointed it out because it’s in the OP. That and Guitarzan saying " You have to have the Overgrower badge to even join" in the 3rd or forth post. Being this is run by users I am sure each person will be evaluated on their merrits and the rules will be more like guidelines. I do love watching these freak threads, some really cool stuff goes on. Best of luck on your runs freaks, you all rock.

8 Likes

Are you sure about that? :grinning:

7 Likes

Ha! Sweet! How do i get that written under my name?
Upstate
Overgrower

6 Likes

You just have to select it as your title… top right of the screen, click on your profile pic->Summary->Badges->Overgrower then click the pencil icon to select it.

5 Likes