Freaker’s Ball Preservation Project 2021: Arakku Valley

ohhhh shoot that’s, sad was the plant 2 showing female preflower or did it just randomly start showing male preflower

I think you guys are misunderstanding what I said . I was just saying a second plant is showing to be full on male with nanners .

5 Likes

ohhhh thats good, male is better than a Hermaphrodite

1 Like

What’s a gasket box? Thanks bro!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

Finally the day has come for an official m/f ratio . Of the 9 plants we have 4 males and 5 females .

8 Likes

And the stretching is here I had to Jerry rig lights up higher because the plants were above the lights . Took a few pics before getting the lights raised and moving the oldest male to being between the other sets of 4 on each side .

22 Likes

Pure fire. Lovely to see the females in the mix.

1 Like

The stretch is real

3 Likes

that is a real deal jungle! looks awesome.

1 Like

Yeah thought I was being productive when I up potted to 5 gallon from 1 gal . That was a mistake especially with this strain lol I’ve used so many clips and Jerry rigges lights higher. Now I got to tie them down excessively lol

2 Likes

Shit. Sorry man, this one slipped by me. This is a gasket box:

:guitar:

5 Likes

No worries man I Google gasket box lol

Very nice looking. It does have a crazy stretch

1 Like

The pics do it no justice

1 Like

I had to put one down last night because of that there was no way I was gonna be able to finish it. I don’t know what happened or what made it jump so fast.

1 Like

I can imagine the pictures always are smaller in my opinion than what you actually got

1 Like

That stretch has just begun. They will get much bigger. 6 to 8 weeks of stretch usually. May have to grow them sideways😁

1 Like

Already happening lol

2 Likes

Hairs are starting to turn brown on the females . These boys sure are throwing pollen .

16 Likes

Did you stagger the males at all? I keep reading and hearing everyone saying it’s necessary but I’m curious if you can just flip the whole lot at once and still get good results or not

3 Likes