Freaker’s Ball Preservation Project 2021: Arakku Valley

@upstate was the 1 part hp to 9 parts water the correct mixture

1 Like

There’s a whole lot of mixtures that people use. I use just a few tablespoons in a quart, give or take, but I think I was on the very low end of the spectrum. I used the 2% hydrogen peroxide, 1 part to 50 Parts water. You can go heavier than this for sure. I would defer to someone else on this if you go heavier, but someone here recently mentioned that they went much heavier.

4 Likes

Hey man. Check your PMs.

4 Likes

Going to be a really interesting strain to follow. Know your gonna do great man.

6 Likes

Can you invite OldSSSCguy to the thread where there is some information needed on the 1985 Super sativa seed Club catalog?

6 Likes

@Donnie

Hope you find the mango-

3 Likes

I remember the SSSC! A collector’s item now I assume. Great stuff.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

@ShivamGrover will be able to tell us what we can expect out of this one.

6 Likes

Would definitely like to hear more info on the strain and what to expect .

5 Likes

Any particular information anyone would like me to add throughout the grow let me know. I may already have it listed but it’s easy to miss some things .

4 Likes

Me too! May I also squeeze in. I like to sit in the front :heart_eyes:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join . Idk about everyone else but this is definitely a new strain to me . This will also be a learning process as well I’m sure .

6 Likes

We’ve got your back brother. No worries! This is gonna be more fun than a box of kittens.

3 Likes

@oleskool830 I have a box of them right now as well lol

3 Likes

Man you’re on a fast train to Nirvana! Go easy.

Blessings…

4 Likes

It’s spring time, there’s babies everywhere lol luckily 0 puppies but we have a barn cat that had 4 kittens, 27 newly hatched ducklings, and over 300 chicks from day olds to 3 months . Horse isn’t due til mid August .

6 Likes

Damn @Donnie! What are you feeding those animals? Sounds like a barnyard fornication festival!
Congratulations! Babies everywhere! A bountiful beginning.

Blessings…

6 Likes

I bet that cat is exhausted! :laughing::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Lol something like that .

1 Like

Have a great grow my friend. One Love

3 Likes