Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

Just found "Purple Thai X Lemon SKUNK, if you’re interested!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Where I am, there is no way you could grow seedless outside. In the fall we get allergy alerts from all the hemp pollen in the air.

8 Likes

Yes, next gen has island sweet skunk and several Romulan strains, some are backcross Romulan
I smoked what was supposed to be Romulan a few weeks ago, it was a heavy hitter with Abit of creep.
Definitely a pain management strain and deep indica effect

5 Likes

Thats rough. More people are doing it around here too. Where are you located? Is there that much of it now? Are you in Kentucky?

3 Likes

Actually it is the pollen from the wild Nebraska ditch weed that causes the allergy. There may be some that grow outside, but anything would be seeded, and the seeds would be no bueno for growing anything. Might be okay for birds. There is about 8" of snow now, but the temps are in the single digits. Supposed to be above freezing by the weekend.

3 Likes

So im willing to donate my pack of rajasthani space probe for a preservation run if anyones interested but kind of clueless on how to proceed. Have a safe address i ship beans to is about the extent of it

15 Likes

I advise you to contact either @Upstate OR @Instg8ter, each/both might be interested. Both specialize in Landrace Preservation. Excellent OG outlook, I might add!!! Do stay safe, take care and, indeed, be well…mister :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: BTW: @Guitarzan, as well.

8 Likes

I can add them to the Freaker’s Ball vault, and put you down as the donor. If one of the Freaks decides to run them, they’ll contact you to work out shipping. When the run is finished you’ll get a Freaker’s pack of seeds. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

10 Likes

:+1: Soundsl good. Hoping in a few years i can toss em outside and let em get 20 ft high :rofl:

9 Likes

i don’t know if is a landrace or an heirloom, but I would be willing to donate a bunch of beans from “Nebraska No-High” if someone wants them. :woozy_face:

7 Likes

As anyone here will confirm, I’m a hoarder, trader, gifter and, total seed collector. Like to take you up on that generous offer, I’ll spread them far 'n wide. Will Pm Personal details. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Looks amazing from the road. But I dont think we should make ditch weed protected in seed form. Waste of natural resources if you ask me, (we should building houses with it.) Not to mention its grown beside Monsanto crops for decades. If you have access to any local or non-local genetics that are drug-type and heirloom/Landrace or rare we would love to see them preserved. Even some reg seeds from the city would be worth preserving, seriously.

5 Likes

My Baluchistan Black and Green arrived this week which is funny because I could have sworn I already had them this the whole time! Just goes to show how much I can’t even keep up with my own purchases for my collection smh. Anywho, since they’re officially in my possession now, if anyone wants to do a seed co-op run please PM me. I posted info about this strain in this thread already for those interested. Also, I come bearing a new resource that I’m going to purchase from in the near future. Get into these East African genetics: Pure African Strains – East Africa Genes

11 Likes

Think that is one of my x’s…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:, have never run it though…
:metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Which company did you go with for these? Fullpower?

5 Likes

The offer was really tongue in cheek. I have no idea why anybody here would want these.

3 Likes

I nominate @Instg8ter!

4 Likes

Yup, this is from the more recent limited release they did. Not the initial Baluchistan drop with 4 pheno types (which are still available if anyone is looking) that they came out with earlier in 2020

2 Likes

I’ll throw them Down for Skunk Hunt 2020…
Still waiting on the Humbolt cut, actually almost hoping he held off now with the hard freeze. Cali to Michigan is a haul and half of it in 10 degree weather.
:metal::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Happy to hear that Balochistan arrived. It is hard to keep up sometimes isn’t it LOL? I briefly checked out that African seed site. I’ll be looking at it more lunch time, but it looks like it could be an excellent source. Everybody keep your eyes peeled for new landrace team offerings from these regions. I’m betting that within six months they will pop up on thelandraceteam list. Sooner if this company has been around a while. Landrace team does have a Kenyan variety. Maybe they already found this company

8 Likes