Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

We’ve been talking about distribution. We should have things figured out before too much longer. Certainly, we don’t want anybody to have Financial burdens from sending seeds out, especially after generously spending all that time making them. @Guitarzan pointed out that it will be roughly 2,000 seeds or more per run, mailed to 20 people in total. For people that need help, we will set up some sort of account I think to help pay for shipping. Also, for people that are fearful of mailing that many seeds from an unfriendly cannabis state we will figure something out. In that case we will try to just have one package sent to somebody. Standby though. We were just talking about this yesterday

15 Likes

Thanks for talking and thinking about this issue. It has been of some concern for my self.

7 Likes

We’ll make it work for everybody.( im out of likes, sorry)

5 Likes

I got a little sketched out going to the post office more than once a week. Lately I’ve been sending out packages overseas and I’ve had to fill out customs forms. It’s always a little unnerving. Especially when you can’t think of anything better to put down than glass beads LOL. Beats the time I wrote down that they were earrings. I put down seven. Who the hell mails 7! Lol.

10 Likes

Easy fix, one of your “friends” lost an ear!!! Couldn’t resist, in a weird mood today. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

yes, one has to be prepared to write something that makes sense when customs look at the Pacck from outside. One has to be creative IF possible and not write the most common things.
Imagine when you fly to Australia, they ask you what are you going to do here: I go to sydney opera house and visit Canguroos… haha . Not always the best Anwser, can work if your not prepared for better anwser tho…
Im still not fully aware that if you write something with a possibe value, like say iphone 8. I think then you would get two decisions: A: its a gift, B: you sell it.
If you say B would mean that you have to pay some inch? I think so, so…

Anyway, i figured save is, if its a bigger package to write something that is actuall fitting if they use ray… But to expensive to extra buy something, so i just write something that fits the Size of Packet, and is basically worthless, and a gift for shure… If possible should be random, and not the average excuse of shady people like me. Remember the Brand or Details IF the average Person actually would remember it. I mean one can easily go bane in such a Situation! I also try to like feel different than i am when writing letters down, i always thought they might use your Writ Style as a lead to determine whats going in your mind… So i try to feel different and really be what i pretend to.

They have no deeper Tactics there, the Tactics are used later at the board… Hey and they miss 95 Percent or so… I try just to not give em the very few leads they can and will look for. And there are some, i think i named a few . Imagine what they imagine… imagine what they can look for. There have to be Patterns that are average on shady Peoples packs,
It improves Chances, but it will work anyway.

4 Likes

In a moment of idleness, I figured out the HTS codes… but I don’t know if that would be a good idea or not. :thinking:

Seeds: 0713.90.11.00
Cuttings: 0602.10.0000 (un-rooted cuttings or slips)
clone: 0602.90.9090

Cheers
G

4 Likes

You are making fun off me? haha, all good, good luck
Shure i dont label the Seeds, haha

2 Likes

I saw a video by a lawyer on youtube last night, it explained why even with the 2018 farm bill customs still grabs seeds, in the controlled substance act it listed marijuana and the “seeds there of”

5 Likes

So even though the seeds are not illegal, they still take them. At least I don’t think they are illegal according to what I read. Sounds like Uncle Sam is the biggest seed whore of all of us LOL!

9 Likes

well according to this lawyer they are illegal as there listed in the controlled substance act

2 Likes

Does anyone have any good ideas for what to put down for customs? Jewelry? I always feel like I’m writing the same thing as everyone else. It would be nice to come up with something good that’s different. Oh well, nothing’s ever been taken so I guess it works the way I’ve been doing it.

5 Likes

the ones i have ordered that got thru all had something to do with local souvenirs,the worst one they put in a bright colored pack and sent a sports bra from spain, customs sent the sports bra to me with alot of tape on it,

2 Likes

i wouldnt choose yewelery for interna. cause when you fill out value, and write 0. but state its yewelery, then its a contradiction. Or atleast could be…
Cause some people might be trying to send expensive yewelery, prepare to lie, but then the get bane when doing it, and still write it down, they go to the next field to fill in , called Value… and tada… theyre in a conflict, dont wanna pay for it, but dont wana declore… but in the rush still fill in zero value… falling under undecl. red Suspicions.

Depends if you mean cheap yewelry like an selfmade bracelet. value zero, all good.

But actually i did exactly that, and its now 3 months, no arrival… Try to think what average People send… Souvenirs sound good.
Again, this only for Internat, when you have to fill in those few Informations.

2 Likes

Use an old DVD case. Put the seeds in it, tape it shut, and put it in a padded envelope. On the customs form you state that it’s a DVD of vacation videos, and its value is the cost of a blank DVD. Since it’s in a DVD case the size is correct, so there’s nothing suspicious about it.

14 Likes

Im not shure if one can burn his own DVDs… CD with vacation videos, or official DVD secoundhand or new rather…

Really, the valu has not to be filled in very accurate.
As i understand it , if you LABEL it as a GIFT , then taxes are way lower. Opposed to selling it! Aswell, when its a secound hand Object, then you can easily call it a couple bucks. Ebay-Prices…

1 Like

Trust me, you can.

7 Likes

https://www.elby.ch/en/products/clonedvd.html

you sure can :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have noticed people annoyed with us freaks each time we’re mentioned or any of us start our journals for it. It would be great if we could maybe start doing this in pm or somewhere else if that’s going to keep happening.

I don’t understand though why people get upset. Our journals are no different than anyone else’s journal except we’re making seeds as well. People don’t attack others for not making seeds in their journals when their not sharing and are damn grateful to possibly get seeds for following along. Or when people make seeds for them selfs or for any reason but since we’re trying to preserve seeds we get looked down upon for not putting a sign up sheet to hand people seeds for doing nothing. I know I will be sharing seeds from my share with people but don’t feel people should be mad if we don’t.

If it wasn’t for the incentives offered of the large packs from each freaker grow to be able to build my landrace collection for my future breeding plans then I surely wouldn’t be putting my room out of commission just to do 2 open pollination runs per year which is about 8-12 weeks plus veg plus seedling stage. Growing isn’t free and it sure isn’t cheap and it’s not even legal where I am. I’m all about getting seeds to the community hands to truly preserve these strains. But sure am getting tired of people being annoyed because it’s not a typical seed Co op.

Were trying to do something admirable here, preserving the strains that others arnt so the building blocks of breeding arnt lost.

If it wasn’t for the incentives I have no idea as too how we could get a group of people together to just run a couple hundred seed coops for the community without any incentive.

If we don’t preserve these strains. Who will?

20 Likes

Man i agree im at the point of saying screw it any seed run even if its not for this will all be done pm. I wont ever do a co op thread now

4 Likes