Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

sensis hindu kush not good?

Not the original plants since early 2000.

I have their cali indica going and it’s not even close either.
Stick with their maple leaf if you want anything close to the original out of Nevils gear.

4 Likes

but same Line i guess, just poor Parental selection i think.

I will try it one day. I tlove the look, very dreamy. The Afghani looks pretty nice too. Gives me that Sindbud vibe looking at it. haha

Was it intense? cause i want intense hindu.

Maple leaf is cool,and a beast, but outcrossed

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a nice score he didn’t have them when I place my order but he put some back for me so I guess that’s next shipment

2 Likes

@zephyrs looked pretty straight on his were from Sensi and they match up pretty good with the Maple Leaf I found in some older 8813 stock.

4 Likes

Sensi seeds maple leaf : )

15 Likes

I guess, just guess these Dutch Seedbanks often lost clones when they got harsher Laws. After that they just poorly reproduced seedstock since decades. Just generally said… And just a guess.

Im a Landracer, thats why. Ill try one day. Doesent need to look good or such… Just need to be intense

2 Likes

That’s the way I heard it

3 Likes

What did you hear exactly???

Thats legit Maple Leaf Indica from back in the day? Doesn’t look anything like what I remember seeing… That looks like some Widow or something to me, with those crazy serrations on it :thinking: I must be misremembering or something…

3 Likes

That’s in my current veg room only bought say 3 months ago : )
@HolyAngel

2 Likes

Looks fantastic and happy regardless of whatever i’m confused about :sweat_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @HolyAngel , she’s nice to look at , time will tell : )

1 Like

Leaves look Kashmiri to me. @OleReynard is Maple Leaf in Old Hindu Kush strain or is it other Afghani?

Definitely not full mli, leaves totally wrong

3 Likes

Serious serations on those leaves.

He just told me 4 bucks a seed for some and 50 bucks a pack for others.How much you pay for all that. Feels kinda high for just some guy that’s not a company even.

1 Like

Like did you get charged 800 plus for all that? That’d be like a 1000 canadian. Or am I being hustled here. I was expecting much less. Especially when there’s risk importing from India.

1 Like

Glad its not just me then, thought I’ve been going crazy or something :sweat_smile:

A lot of the cost is shipping. shipping from India to the states is ridiculous on my envelope it said he paid $160 bucks for shipping.

2 Likes