Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

He hasn’t even told me shipping price yet. Just that ukrhul is 4 bucks a seed and rest are 50 a pack.

2 Likes

I was interested in 7 things but hell. At those prices. And then shipping on top of that I’m certainly in no rush anymore. And the chance they don’t make it. Is this some big company that has people verifying what he’s selling. Or is this just some small farmer in India were all gambling on. Not trying to be rude. But I’m quite surprised.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure shipping is included in the cost that he told you. And I would ask how many is in a pack because every pack I have has at least 50 or 60 seeds in it. That’s really not a bad price for what you’re getting. Hell what did we pay 400 bucks for 20 Vietnamese da lat seeds and had six of them pop. 500 for 20 Vietnamese black seeds I don’t know what happened there. I was very pleased with the deal I got I guess it really depends on what you’re looking for and how bad you want it.

6 Likes

When I inquired he said 30 to a pack.

2 Likes

He told me the packs have 25

1 Like

Yeah this shit is what I thought he was doing. Total hustle. Just trying to guage interest then charge as much as he can.

1 Like

What scared me off is he said he would ship before payment because some lockdown in India would effect his ability to ship in the near future. Either very nice and trusting or something fishy. Either way the price was enough to back me off and that just made me leery of the whole thing.

2 Likes

100 percent same view. And now knowing he’s telling different people different prices. Total red flag. How do we know this guy is legit anyways. I’ve only heard of him through here. And only because of the purchase. How did you guys know he was legit anyways?

3 Likes

Guessing the deal you got is lot less then the deal he told me. Hell told slick prices 40 % less than he told me. Guess he thought I had sucker written on my head. Don’t want it nearly bad enough to pay double or more what he’s telling other people. Without anyone even able to tell me for sure it’s legit.

1 Like

I started following him on IG after whoever it was (Upstate I believe but not positive) posted the huge pack he got from him and his IG handle. I reached out through IG after the Landraces of India thread. Possibly reaching out through IG got me the cheaper rate? Although I did mention who I was on here.

2 Likes

He had messaged me 3 times now to buy seeds on here so that already raised flags for me.

1 Like

I misinterpreted what you wrote I thought you said he told you they were 30 bucks a packs but. Now I reread and I think you ment 30 seeds.

2 Likes

I’ve been messaging back and forth with the guy for almost a year sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith especially in this game even with what you would call legitimate big businesses you don’t really know what you’re getting is what they say it is. The dude seemed legit to me the more you buy the more freebies you get just like everybody else. If it was me I’d send him a message and just say hey why is it 30 for this guy 50 for me I’m sure there’s a good explanation I doubt very seriously he thought you had stupid written on your face.

5 Likes

Indian seeds 97 hooked me and yobigdaddy up for waiting since the end of December for our seeds. And when you order in bulk, the price per seed goes down. I told him he should set a minimum order, because selling a 10 pack for two or three dollars a seed, he would make nothing sending them. It’s expensive for him to use a courier service, although he could use India post and it will be less than ten bucks. Perhaps with The Courier Service he only has to pay one fee for all the packs, which would be why he would be sending everything at once. Also, he knows the package will make it to where it’s headed because a courier service has a person carry it there themselves, not relying on the mail . This tells me that he wants to go above and beyond to make sure his customers get their seeds. I didn’t just bring some random guy on overgrow. I talked to Cocogenes first way back when I met him and he said he’s solid, and has himself gotten seeds off of him. I think he was one of his collectors. Maybe he still is. On top of that this is one of my friends we’re talking about. A nice guy I’ve been in touch with for nearly six months . Both yobigdaddy and I wanted to help him get more business, so he can afford to take time off and begin to go far and wide collecting. I talked to him yesterday, and that is his future plan. Hoping he can get up into Northeastern India for us.
Also, he sent us 12 varieties in advance, gave us a price and told us we didn’t have to pay that much if we didn’t want to. He trusted me with all those seeds the same way I trust him.

17 Likes

It’s nice hearing more history about both of your connections with him. Hell before hearing that. He’s just some random farmer. At least I know he’s earned some of the trust you guys have given him and he’s didn’t just show up for a quick buck. Also didnt know what a courier did apparantly. I thought it was just normal mail with very high risk.

I was very interested in

• Ukhrul Manipur
    -Meghalaya
    -ravadi
    -trimbak
    -matori
    -Tamba

But then got told the prices and made me really want to double check things. Since I have no history with him and didnt know the other stuff. Still couldn’t afford 300 American possibly plus shipping for all that either way. Will have to ponder on this.

4 Likes

$50 for 30 seeds.

3 Likes

I dove in head first, had a buddy take care of it with paypal.
He told me he received it and will be on its way says it takes him 3 days to get to the postal.
Sometimes you gotta take risk, it’s the price of doing business.

Please don’t bite on this leaves more for me cuz I’m not done yet.

10 Likes

I’m done buying this homogenized crap on the domestic scene.
I got the last of his Hindu kush and Chitral then I got his Manipur also.
I guess he throws in a handful of freebies.

9 Likes

Shipping is included

5 Likes

Shipping being included makes a big difference. I was leery (and broke) enough that I didn’t ask and assumed there would be a shipping cost as well.

3 Likes