Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

I received some REALLY old lineage BT beans from an old farmer in San Bernardino, he gave me a few gems in fact. You should have seen those plants! Absolutely caked in trichomes, huge buds outdoors, big monsters , absolutely gorgeous! And he says I’d she doesn’t put you down and numb your pain, not much will. I will definitely put them on the preservation list with the San Bernardino skunk.

7 Likes

Nah, I asked about the black tuna earlier @HeadyBearAdventures

2 Likes

I see now, zombie post.
To Hawks point, this might be cool to repro for the co-op, but I don’t think it’ll get much traction here.
I could be wrong

2 Likes

Nah I just wanted some old school OG’s input. Unfortunately I got zero ,except @hawkman I found lots elsewhere though, and EVERYONE has said highly preservation worthy. In the ever growing adage lineup she goes :man_facepalming:t2: thanks bro

3 Likes

I fully agree! I love the freakers and all they do, and soooo many talented growers /breeders here it’s unreal! Love this place in its entirety. Always looking forward to what’s next in here

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Tuna Kush may be a straight Tirah Valley selection.
Whatever it is, it does sound like a Kush landrace, so maybe it qualifies for the coop? I haven’t picked out my next coop run yet…
She’s a good painkiller?

@Guitarzan does this quality for the Freakers?
Generally we try to preserve genetics that are in danger of disappearing or that are hard to find…
How old is this line @TopShelfTrees1 ?

9 Likes

Tuna is niccceeee :grin:. Haven’t had that in a while

2 Likes

As long as it it isn’t from oldschoolba. Too much sketchiness involved with that site IMO.

The tuna kush I know that has gone around Canada for a long time is a cutting. Contrary to popular belief is doesn’t smell like tuna at all. It used to be sold in sealed tuna cans back in the day. Used to get it 15+ years ago. Has a complex kush fuel smell to it. It’s still around up here.

7 Likes

Tuna Kush looks delicious. I’ve looked at getting it. Just too many similar crosses to me.

1 Like

That is funny that you say that because I grew some chocolate and it taste like oranges. And smells like it to.

1 Like

It has epic painkilling properties imo, at least for back/neck and muscle spasms, even suppresses my anxiety, I actually thought this may be of interest to you guys as it’s VERY old, and there’s no way he was making stuff up, I’ve seen a few plots, tested his wares, guys a true old school outdoor legend. And DEFINITELY not from oldschoolba, never have nor will purchase anything from them , I’ve read about all the static here and on ic, saw the reeferman debacle etc. thank you @Upstate

9 Likes

I still smoke the old JUST tuna quite often, although the cans fell by the wayside. (I used to love those compressed little cans of absolute dank! Still around here in abundance for sure

4 Likes

I’ll preserve it for a Freakers/ coop run

15 Likes

Got you brother , 100% AWESOME! Much respect. When you get a minute dm me your details, I’ll have em in the way in the morning @Upstate

8 Likes

This is one time that being called a “freak” is good ------- Peace

To the Freakers, I have to add another Thanks…

The Oaxacan that @George so kindly gifted to me, is included in my Heirloom grow. Its also the Seed from @Upstate’s Freakers 2021 Oaxacan seed run.

Happy to be growing another legitimate legend Gentlemen

23 Likes

man everything those bc boys breed is good pain meds with good vibes. rockstar (call me crazy but all the good “rockstar” came as “maple ridge kush” and it was not the same) was the only one with any kind of edge.
even the shit that wasnt bred there that they were cash cropping was mellow, all the sativas were just rainy day chill out and still get stuff done sativas. havent been there in over a decade but id imagine theyre still pumping out good meds and not hype crap.

2 Likes

These are F2’s of South African Congolese from The Real Seed Company. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for clarify the origin…
So it’s seems that is the real deal then

4 Likes

You got a nice Oaxaca pheno there. Easy on the N from here out. Watch for nanners week 10/11 with this pheno. I’m sure she’s stable if you’re not messing with different lights and flowering times, but still… keep an eye out. This one smokes great, super tasty and a modern look to the bud once in a pipe. High end smoke for sure😁

7 Likes