Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

Awesome! I always wanted to make( still will) my own painkilling strain, but there’s nothing wrong with cheating a little😁. My back could use relief now, not in 3-5 years. We have to make sure it qualifies for the coop…but I think it does. Let me check in to make sure…

7 Likes

Thanks for that @PlantShepherd !
Greatly appreciated your clarifying that question
Have a great day !
Thanks @Upstate

4 Likes

The RSC Congolese is out of German national seed bank

7 Likes

^^That Congo may be one of the more Legit things available from Africa

4 Likes

Yes, this is them exactly! :+1:

4 Likes

@herbgreen, if and when your ready, I can have 3 or 4 Congo seeds with your name on them, anytime.
Send me a note, if it ever fits Bro

5 Likes

Hey, that’s great…I will let you know!

Thanks for the offer! This is what the OG is all about!

I’ll be watching the grows…Its one that might hold some of that intangible essence

3 Likes

It’s certainly one of the few legit Congo strains out there for sale. Elchischas was recently chatting with a Congolese Ranger who told him the Congo has 3,000 strains! Probably one for each tribe. There’s plenty of pure African available atm, and plenty more unavailable, but probably not in 5-10 years. Hybrid genetics get spread around extremely quickly once they show up in an area. Scoop em up now while you can!

15 Likes

Love what’s going on here. Don’t mind if I follow along

4 Likes

I don’t have an official thread for it but my Mazandaran, Iranian are ready for a sign-up sheet, would like to get the ball rolling on shipping these out

18 Likes

The African seed company from back Marc Emery days Marc Emery catalog will list them

Many have been reproduced by TropicalSeedCo. and Ace

Ethiopian, Malawi, Zambian, Durban Poison, These are all reliable African strains if you can find them

CBG had the Ghana, and the Swazi…Sudafrica

I do believe Charlie Garcia was talking about how the Ghana…it was a unique and interesting ride…like nothing else

That seems to one thing in common with these genuine African they are like nothing else you have ever had and will show you something unexpected

18 Likes

@Guitarzan should I get a sign-up sheet started in my grow journal thread where I documented the Mazandaran run? Or if you know the number of Freakers I need to distribute to, just let me know and I’ll start setting up coinflips!

6 Likes

The last number I got from @YoBigdaddy was 18.

4 Likes

I’m also curious how many freakers to divvy up for? I had a pretty dismal run with all the commuting. There will be Chitrali seeds, but probably not 100 each. :-1:

With that said, I’m gonna be super busy again next spring. So I’m going to start next years run asap.

Hope everyone is having a happy Thanksgiving. :v:

8 Likes

Great, heartwarming initiative. Hope I find some goodies to contribute and be able to join as circumstances allow. :heart_eyes: :clap:

2 Likes

Good day everyone. I’ve probably stumbled through these parts many moons ago, but was just reminded by emeraldgreen.

How does someone get an invitation to join?
I have a 5 month window of shutdown time during the summer that I can devote entirely to doing a preservation run.

Please let me know.
Thanks much!

Edit…a 16 week flower isn’t an issue.

18 Likes

@Upstate @Guitarzan
Morning gents,
After reviewing the list, I was hoping to start with a Baghlan Black Leaf. I didn’t know what to expect when opening the Google docs, but very impressive list!!!
Please let me know. Thank you for your consideration.

9 Likes

@Tappy I’m happy to have you join! To the right of the strain name it should show who holds the seeds. Awesome. Baghlan Broadleaf ounds like great one.
I have a Kandahar that’s similar if you strike out for some reason.

8 Likes

I’ve reached out to @TheCrueltyDesk but noticed he hasn’t been active in a while. Will see if he responds. Would love to run this!!

Edit…looks like he holds a lot of seeds from that region…hope he responds.

3 Likes

@Tappy He’s gone buddy. I really liked him. He had severe depression and just couldn’t snap out of it. I tried.
I’ll look up the baghlan and give you something very similar. He loved Indicas. He taught me alot. He was obsessed with Deep Chunk. Which I have.

11 Likes