Freakish Human Host syndrome

Uploading: 20230412_164801.jpg… Uploading: 20230412_164758.jpg… and the first garden volunteer this year is…coriander/cilantro, one of the herbs thats also a spice. back from last year’s stellar performance.

Woops, didn’t load.

4 Likes

Doooooo iiiiitttttt bruddaaaahhhhh

1 Like

4 Likes

Mornin, folks

7 Likes

5 Likes

Lookin’ good there!

1 Like

Good morning, what’s happening?

1 Like
1 Like

My current pride and joy, you win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day.

Thank you for the inspiration @BU2B I just new I was on the right track, just gotta keep trucking! :pray::handshake::green_heart: I, for one, am forever grateful for the knowledge.

Because of you, I need a bigger tent :upside_down_face:

3 Likes
3 Likes

That’s some juicy texture

1 Like

I think this dude likes the sound of his own accent lol but I do too, so me and him are cool. “Places on our planet we have never set fuuuut”

1 Like

On a perhaps related note,

1 Like

There’s insane creatures living in near boiling water at the bottom of the ocean
Kinda makes me feel like we might have a chance

We’re definitely insane creatures!

But evidence from history proves we literally stand no chance to the sweeping nature of time

For that reason, I love all you assholes on the fringe, for your daring, for your honesty, and your bravery. For staying g the course, for your compromises, often going un noticed, and for your as-yet unrealized vision. You are the mover and shaker of your world, and I am proud to share mine with you

There won’t be nothin but hearts dancing in our eyes

2 Likes

I don’t aways represent the change I want, so maybe we can all pick up the pieces when we can, hold em up high and help our fellow stranger get his puzzle fixed

Sometimes I feel like that’s the only thing we haven’t really tried

1 Like

They’re called extremophiles and they speak to a greater possibility of life on other planets. Tube worms that live in geothermal vents for example.

It’s neat.

2 Likes

Next time one of my buddies does something dumb to land himself in the hot seat, I’m gonna say, “you probly think your some kind of extremophile, don’t you, like you can survive down here, huh?”

3 Likes