Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

All you lucky ducks that got in on this. If anyone does another seed run, let me know!

Anyone see the new Supafreak release? I’d toss $20 on a pack if someone wants to do a seedrun on them…

$180 for a 20 pack with the pricing I’ve seen. Thats 9 people at 20 each…

7 Likes

I’m in for 20. Love the idea man! @sct2020

3 Likes

Someone else would have to do the run. I’m jammed up on space until maybe next winter.

2 Likes

So, I found a seedbank in Jackson mi, the seed cellar, that has 20 packs of supafreak in stock for $90. I will go buy them next Monday. I’m going to start a thread for this.

8 Likes

I would be glad to throw in $20 as well

1 Like

Started a thread

3 Likes

I’ll throw down 20…put me on the list.

1 Like

Super happy to see some arrive!!! Very sorry for the lackluster seeds in there. Was anxious to get them in the mail more than anything. Trying to keep the leaves and plant material out was a bitch.
Thansk for sharing!! Best of luck!!

2 Likes

Mate don’t be sorry at all, super grateful to have them with me now.

Once again thank you very much for everything :green_heart:

4 Likes

I just gave half a pack away. Gave a few to a friend and he grew it out and I really didn’t care for it much so let them go to a home that was hunting them.

Just realized I paid 100 for a pack of seeds and didn’t even grow one myself lol ok I might have a problem

4 Likes

Last time I went to the Post I couldn’t believe what I saw icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, that Freakshow package was waiting for me yahoo|nullxnull. More than two months trip but they’re finally here :sweat_smile:. @Jdem075 and other people waiting for this, I will contact you and share my happiness , sincerely appreciate Tappy’s effort put on this, I apologize for having doubts thinking this happy ending wouldn’t ever happen, looks like a miracle but it is real … beer3|nullxnull

19 Likes

Holy fuck thats alotta freaks!!!

Whats the jealousy emoji? :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Maybe this one? em198|nullxnull, PM me your addy and I will send you some … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

@misterbee just graciously gave me some of his, otherwise I’d gladly take you up. Just keep an eye for a pretty male when you grow them and send me a clone of him!

1 Like

I’m on the other side of the pond frech|nullxnull , if you want we can disguise it with some trading so you will have more chances to find that male … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Love how the freakshow seeds even look freakyyy

3 Likes

You luck sod… :man_facepalming:t2::grimacing::hushed::roll_eyes::unamused::triumph::nerd_face::call_me_hand:

1 Like

icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

I take one pill every morning frech|nullxnull, you know many of those freaks have got your name ejem|nullxnull, you would have done the same … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Lol oh well who knows… thanks dude . :wink:

1 Like

upsss i did it again