Share your freakshow hybird

Freakshow has a lot of love atm. Curious who is working on what out there. Made two hybrids myself. Only have real plans to work on a line at a time.I kinda see this getting all the love ducksfoot never got. We will have freak versions of so many strains out there soon enough. Is that a good thing? who knows… It sure is fun.
I did pollinate a freakshow female with my clone only reversed 1987, but that will be a project for a later time.
First on my chopping block.
Freakshow X Banana Daddy IBL (auto)
30 days or so into the F1 run right now. I will also bx to Freakshow and Banana Daddy auto also.
Let’s hear em folks. Whats in the works? Even if you dont plan to move forward, what have you chucked?
Let’s see what your working on if you are up to or past F2s.

I know @ChinookKing has Freakshow ( rat finks cut) X purple lemonade
@Wizdom has freakshow X Stockton Slap
Send an @ if you know someone is working on something.

14 Likes

Freakshow x Tikal
Freakshow x purple indica kush
Freakshow x black cherry sherbet

24 Likes

@Blueridge f2? pics of the pheno hunts?

1 Like

Going to do a berryfreak crossed to purple lemon thai x lucky lime this run to get f1s and start running those lines about it for freaks this run

2 Likes

cool, from what I gather you want the female to be the freak. No clue if thats true but thats why im BX my cross to have a large gene pool to fall back on moving forward.

I sowed 36 seeds. Half were carrying the white seed gene the rest were fairly normal.

I put three in each pot and eliminate the weakest one or two in each pot right away.
I sowed the seeds in order from light to dark and labeled the pots. Since freakshow has white seeds I figured I might wanna know what plants came out of the white seeds since they already share a similarity with mom.
Has anyone else done that ? Is this a viable tool toward F2s?

July 18th

a quick cat nap later

Most plants are showing sex today a month later under natural lighting.
This was the tallest and the shortest (male and female). The plan was to cull them today. Would anyone choose the bigest tallest male to do the deed?

Here is my F1 females including a freakshow and Banana daddy auto

I am choosing a uniform size male that came out of white seed and has 11 leaflets by the 5th node.

Anyway I know there are dozens of you out there chuckin. Please share what crosses you have made.

6 Likes

Hey man I’ve grown a couple females from reg seeds… really nice smoke actually. Piney citrus terps sativa effects

19 Likes

As far as crosses, the plan is to breed with shiatsu or a bagseed this fall

Nice man I ran banana daddy photo last year big yielding frost bomb, should be an interesting hybrid

2 Likes

A freakshow/mutant auto would be insane. Is it possible do make?

Yes they already exists SuperiorFreak Automatic @CrayosGenetics
After this F1 run I think I get something like 25% autos and then 1/16 with freak leaves from that 25%.
so my maths not great but thats like a 1.5 chance of an auto freak on f2 out of 100 seeds- i would love to be wrong there.

edit just dug up this quote

1 Like

Cool. Thank you. I check it out…
:blush:

Here are my Pineapple Express crosses. Jr Mint MAC1 x Lemoncello x Pineapple Express, aka “Cape Goat” is that fern leaf male. I’ll be using him with the other PE crosses to make some hopefully fern leaf seeds. then make fem’s from one of those… and that’s my current project.

These are NOT freakshow. but PE was used to make freakshow. and probably Banana OG. Jr Mint has those extra mini leaflets. and some sawtooth/gator tooth traits.

17 Likes

If you self a Freakshow female. you’ll get the same out of the seeds, right? I’ve never done a self-reverse. haven’t made fem seeds yet. but. I don’t have a good female either. most my ferns are male.

1 Like

Ya selfed freaks makes freaks.
that cape goat is pretty cool. How many seeds do you have? You gotta do a big pheno hunt.

1 Like

I did as big as I’m allowed to. So. There’s that. I’ve been growing out the crosses in batches of 5, using window sill boxes, then taking the female out of that into a 5 gal. So I got 1 of each, of like 7 strains now. and this fern male. The thing is just about ready to drop some pollen. I’ll grab some vails n gather some dust. I misplaced the last batch I collected. Then found it, and might’ve got some on my plants i’m trimming now. I found like 12 seeds out of 2 plants. so maybe that pollen was still good. idk. i’m still learning thru trial & error, and drunken mistakes. like taking a fullly pollinated pineapple express into a grow room with a bunch of diff strains. that harvest was the worst trim jail, collecting all those seeds, and keeping everything labelled.

Plus. my hydro clones outside are starting to flower. I gotta re-veg those things. Or hit them w/ this fern pollen. But. idk. they’re Assorted Chocolates from purple caper. good stuff but idk what it is. I have a dirty bird Black Phoenix, definitely gonna hit that one w/ this fern pollen.

haha. ugh. i’m just planning this out in my head. it’s like a year of work ahead of me to get to that point of having some fern-leaf fem seeds.

3 Likes

I’m crossing Berry Freak and SupaFreak with LemonThai this summer :grinning:

11 Likes

I think that will be great descendants🦾

1 Like

Nice, is that the male in the background?
Just chopped that big banana daddy auto x freakshow f1 male down. Half of my f1s are flowering and half haven’t started to show signs of sex yet.

3 Likes

there is a trade section.

2 Likes

Yeah just thought I ask here since it’s all Freakshow. I can remove post if needed.