Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

Super glad they made it

My integrity isn’t shot to shit…lol.

12 Likes

Great story!

6 Likes

3months in transit that might be a new record , even the beans I’ve got from India and Africa showed up faster :rofl:

5 Likes

Freakshow via @Tappy:

24 Likes

Awesome, buddy!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Super happy they started for you!!! I was thinking the worst, that they’d all be duds.

Thanks so much for sharing!!! Have a great growing experience!!! They look fantastic!!!

Edit. And I guess this puts to rest everyone saying the freaky trait would skip the f2 line or whatever was being said…not here…but people were speculating.

12 Likes

Cut one down a couple days ago, waiting for dry and cure is going to take some willpower.

Smell is unbelievable, crazy strong

Buds covered in crystal, very sticky, hard to trim cause so sticky

Here is one of the biggest buds

30 Likes

Sure can’t complain about those buds. Here’s hoping they smoke as good as they look.

7 Likes

holly crap :open_mouth: :astonished:

1 Like

Yooooo…wtf :laughing: :eyes: Im I seeing that right ? Haha
Please tell me what you used to get those ! was it DWC ?
If not what did you use ? Steroids ?
Those genetics are insanely beautiful. Damn it I wish I was here on time to give money towards these. :disappointed_relieved:

:drooling_face: :pleading_face: :see_no_evil:

I guess its called freakshow for a reason, now I know why

2 Likes

She is gorgeous :laughing: I really wonder what she tastes like :yum:

1 Like

Now that’s a freak I could handle having around , making me want to pop some of these sooner then later :thinking:

3 Likes

Do it… doooooo it…

Do it!

3 Likes

I popped a freakshow the other day

And I also started an ABC.

8 Likes

I’m starting my next seeds next week. 6 freakshow, 6 abc site 3, 6 blue mystic, maybe 4 joti black candyland or blackberry breath if they arrive on time, other wise 2 each more abc and freaks. And I have some cbg auto seeds i’ll probably run to top out my numbers.

4 Likes

Do you find the cbg helps? I’ve been reading about it here and there.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to try it, I have a few issues that I think an anti-inflammatory like that will help with.

2 Likes

I’m going to let the FS pollinate everything starting my own abcxFS line for the group project. So maybe I can tease out an auto freak cbg while I’m at it.

6 Likes

That’s be pretty awesome! Would have to run a lot to find those ones auto with the right leafs lol. Wonder whag the odds are.

2 Likes