Freakshow or supafreak crosses

I have a female freakshow and I want to cross killer glue or Pure michigan over it. Anyone know what percentage the superfreak trait ,leaves will be in the cross. Just seeing if it’s worth making the cross .cheers Bob

2 Likes

Hey!
The original F1 cross will result in 0 freakshow type plants. Due to the freakshow being the female (mutation is a gender linked trait) the males in the F1 will have heavier than normal serrations.

The F2 is where the magic happens. 25% of this generation will be freakshow type plants (some expressing better than others)

Hope that helps

8 Likes

Thanks matey

2 Likes

Good luck working with the Freakshow… I have 80 seeds of it, 40 of each with one labeled Green Pistols and the other White Pistols… seeds are white almost. just as weird as the plant… lol.

Just might have to do a giveaway…

11 Likes

I used a male freakshow on my crosses and of the two afg bullrider x freaks one of them showed the serrated edges clear to the pediol like the quills on a feather! The other was a big fat pure 3 leaf looking indica. Dinner plate sized leaves on both

2 Likes

In my breeding project only about 12% of the plants in F2 had the real “type 2” freaky leaves, some had the “type 1” & the rest was normal leaves. I grew 263 Plants out of 265 seeds in F2 !

2 Likes

@Carty , let me know when you are doing the giveaway, I am looking for some Freakshow seeds.

3 Likes

I’m also having a freak show at the moment, the seeds are very ugly , some of them fall out unripe

1 Like

Cool so it’s not just me then! I left them till the plant was almost dead and they are still super pale. Not great germination rates either, is that normal too?

Can also confirm. I crossed Freakshow (rat finks cut) x Purple Lemonade last season. Seeds are all white to tannish white.

The F1 cross is fire btw. Folks can DM me for trades to get some of these fem beans. I’ve named the cross Damien Miller 2001.

4 Likes