Free Jorge Cervantes ebook

Thank you! You have a DM :metal:

2 Likes

Just sent it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

There’s already a couple of free ebook threads on here with tons of stuff. I’m out n about right now, so it’s difficult to link em for me, but im sure you could find it with a quick search of the forums.

2 Likes

If you just google Jorge Cervantes and seedsman pretty much easy to find on own.

1 Like

Im not thinking of it because the infos hard to find or difficult to aquire. Im more thinking a single post at the top of a thread that has “All” of the different, threads individual contributions and having it serve as a master list of sorts… Also again, It was a highdea, lol. :crazy_face: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Good idea :+1:

3 Likes

I could not add my address to the Seedsman website account. If I hear back from them I’ll continue with that order. :neutral_face:

thank you for the heads up i like the price

1 Like

Thank you @420noob This will go nicely with my:

I smoked and talked for hours with Jorge in the Melkweg back in Amsterdam, they say never meet your hero’s… I disagree, it was the memory of a life time that I’ll never forget. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I remember this man from wayyy back… when I’d wait patiently for my monthly subscription of Hight Times… he also did a grow bible or something… my mom confiscated it back like 24 years ago… she passed away in 2021… I found it in her stash of items she didn’t want my brothers & I to have. It made me smile & laugh… :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the link