Free Seeds for Testers - OFFER NOW EXPIRED

Hi :smile: send me seeds please :open_mouth:

formy are you in CANADA ?

Noo :frowning: i Czech republic

Welcome to OverGrow @Formy.

got my free seeds from sunshine today good packaging good looking seeds thank you for giving me theboppurtunity to over grow the world

11 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway

Uploading… just got my seeds thank you bro will update u as soon as I’m ready to pop them

3 Likes

Just received my free testers of “Fruit bowl” and “spice mix” from @Sunshine.
Thanks!
Germination imminent :seedling:

@Sunshine: have you run these seeds yourself?
Any tips? Flowering time / height…? Phenotype I should be looking for?

4 Likes

I am glad that it has happened for you I am still waiting with baited breath,

2 Likes

I ordered some GSC from bc seeds that are now in my possession only five that I am willing to spare they are feminized beans so who would like to trade?

My seeds from @Sunshine came today as well!! Nice suprise to come home to after work.

Time to get my dwc cleaned and setup and get it going. Will keep updated, thanks again!

4 Likes

Still have my fingers crossed that I will have a package from Sunshine as well my second package from the Netherlands arrived today, northern lights, jack herrer and ak48 yeah boyee.

3 Likes

Surprise seed arrivals are right up-there with Christmas morning :santa: :seedling: Nice choices you’ve made.

3 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz :slight_smile:
Fruitbowl around 9 weeks give or take, broadly the same for the Spice Mix :wink:
Yes I’ve run fruitbowl many many times - there should be something on the old strainbase about this one, it’s pretty even now but my preference is the stronger grapefruity pheno :sunny:

3 Likes

Another package of joy in my mailbox today! Looks like I have to open up room # 2

2 Likes

@Viva_Mexico I’ve been to Cabo before are you close to there? Hopefully Mexico will become a more regular occurrence for me

1 Like

Thank you, I just googled it. Both sound NICE :fire: :+1: :scissors:

2 Likes

I got to go pick my package up now, it got to the counter of my courier today @Sunshine, imagine that! Everybody has germinated them already and i just got them… Will post pics later.

2 Likes

Actually mine arrived this week I just put some in a paper towel😁

2 Likes

i just put one in water last night do i smell a race comin i just got to hope mine is female as i didnt do all of them need some materials first but it shall be fun to compare at least different mediums different techniques with proper logging of all of our grows i believe sunshine should get a bunch of valuable information

2 Likes