Free Seeds for Testers - OFFER NOW EXPIRED

@Sunshine

Thank you for putting out testers to the community, I hope they give back and give you some of the valuable information that you are looking for.

Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

sorry i missed this!!! Maybe next time!

1 Like

No problem peeps!!! I so happen to have plenty of overs …

5 Likes

Another generous soul helping to OverGrow everywhere! Thank you @Uncledad and welcome!

My brother married his sister in law, she already had 3 kids. Then she gave him a child of his own. Thereby making him an actual uncle-daddy. We laughed a long time over this.

Welcome to the resurrected O.G.

2 Likes

Funny shit lol… I had a friend that did the same thing … lol

3 Likes

Happy growing everybody to everyone who won seeds have a nice harvest!

5 Likes

You need to log on more often brother; i mean, i don’t know how busy you are all day, but i only mean to say so you don’t miss out on the overgrowers generosity!!!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

The SUN is SHINING bright today , for an eclipse. Thank you Mr. Sunshine for that!:+1::v:

4 Likes

Hi :smile: send me seeds please :open_mouth:

formy are you in CANADA ?

Noo :frowning: i Czech republic

Welcome to OverGrow @Formy.

got my free seeds from sunshine today good packaging good looking seeds thank you for giving me theboppurtunity to over grow the world

11 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway

Uploading… just got my seeds thank you bro will update u as soon as I’m ready to pop them

3 Likes

Just received my free testers of “Fruit bowl” and “spice mix” from @Sunshine.
Thanks!
Germination imminent :seedling:

@Sunshine: have you run these seeds yourself?
Any tips? Flowering time / height…? Phenotype I should be looking for?

4 Likes

I am glad that it has happened for you I am still waiting with baited breath,

2 Likes

I ordered some GSC from bc seeds that are now in my possession only five that I am willing to spare they are feminized beans so who would like to trade?

My seeds from @Sunshine came today as well!! Nice suprise to come home to after work.

Time to get my dwc cleaned and setup and get it going. Will keep updated, thanks again!

4 Likes