Free Seeds for Testers - OFFER NOW EXPIRED

Still have my fingers crossed that I will have a package from Sunshine as well my second package from the Netherlands arrived today, northern lights, jack herrer and ak48 yeah boyee.

3 Likes

Surprise seed arrivals are right up-there with Christmas morning :santa: :seedling: Nice choices youā€™ve made.

3 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz :slight_smile:
Fruitbowl around 9 weeks give or take, broadly the same for the Spice Mix :wink:
Yes Iā€™ve run fruitbowl many many times - there should be something on the old strainbase about this one, itā€™s pretty even now but my preference is the stronger grapefruity pheno :sunny:

3 Likes

Another package of joy in my mailbox today! Looks like I have to open up room # 2

2 Likes

@Viva_Mexico Iā€™ve been to Cabo before are you close to there? Hopefully Mexico will become a more regular occurrence for me

1 Like

Thank you, I just googled it. Both sound NICE :fire: :+1: :scissors:

2 Likes

I got to go pick my package up now, it got to the counter of my courier today @Sunshine, imagine that! Everybody has germinated them already and i just got themā€¦ Will post pics later.

2 Likes

Actually mine arrived this week I just put some in a paper towelšŸ˜

2 Likes

i just put one in water last night do i smell a race comin i just got to hope mine is female as i didnt do all of them need some materials first but it shall be fun to compare at least different mediums different techniques with proper logging of all of our grows i believe sunshine should get a bunch of valuable information

2 Likes

A three way drag race! Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about!!

2 Likes

I know it says expired next time your giving out seeds Iā€™ll def keep an eye out for it and would share the process lol

should we create a topic or should we just use the one i created i can rename it or whatever something easy for sunshine to read an obtain the info really easy as he is the facilitator of all this

I have other seeds Incorporated into my grow , therefore I think we should keep separate logs I have already started one, but I think a drag race thread might be fun at the same time as there are more than just us popping these beans. And then we would need an impartial judge to declare a winner. Otherwise yeah we could thread a competitive grow.

2 Likes

I would think you should create your own topic. The reason is it makes it easy to follow. Please remember to use the book mark feature to stay organizedā€¦

2 Likes

I love free seeds! How did I miss this one?

illl leave it up to yall then ill just post in mine and in the drag race one

Donā€™t worry about bro. I didnā€™t get anything either. And i was supposed to be on the list, even got a confirmation they were sent, but not.

1 Like

@MadScientist :
Can you tell when something gets to your hub in America?
My gf is repacking something for you. Didnā€™t like my ā€œstealthynessā€. lol Itā€™s hard to be sneaky with bulk.
If your stuff is getting flagged at the CR border, Sunshineā€™s packs probably got dinged.

1 Like

They would have notified me about the package being stopped, thatā€™s how it goes in the past. When things go thru my hub at Miami, they first check what is declared as the contents, then if they see something sneaky or fishy, they open the package.

Once it happened that i ordered some seeds from Attitude as STEALTH, and they were sewn into a pair of cheap pantsā€¦ I almost go crazy looking for the beans, and i knew what was in it tooā€¦ LOL

2 Likes