Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

A bolt is a non-tapered fastener that uses a washer and nut to hold objects together. A screw is a tapered fastener that mates with an existing thread or creates its own thread in a material as it turns.

6 Likes

Its more often a more appropriate eh :joy::raised_hands::v:

1 Like

Send me the deets @Randar!
The simple version is “a bolt engages a nut, a screw engages a threaded hole in a part.” But like all things there are exceptions to that, so I’ll accept that as correct. :+1:

3 Likes

You don’t bleed when you sit on something with a bolt sticking up.

2 Likes

A bolt comes out of the sky, whereas the screws come out when the convicts start some shit! :laughing:

4 Likes

This post is back open. I still have enough for more shares.

I’ve been shucking beans from last fall to make room for the current harvest. I’ve got a few beans of the (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) to share. I gave some out a while back. If you don’t have them already and you want some, send me DM. I have enough for a few shares.

I expect there is a lot of variation in phenos. This is the pheno in my garden. Pretty frosty and sticky. Aroma like floral incense and grapefruit.

The following post has the description of what all is crossed into it.

21 Likes

You looking for anything yourself @Tracker

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen I am grateful to receive shares of anything you made yourself.

My personal preference is pure indica or mostly indica hybrids, but I will be grateful for anything you share.

8 Likes

Yessir @hoss8455 that was quick as can be… I appreciate it and can’t wait to try these out. I’ll definitely start a grow on here. Within the next weekend I’m only 8-9 days away from pulling last round.

7 Likes

Eagle has landed @hoss8455 thank you for the side project will pop soon what was the flowering time of those Bubblegum Runtz cross beans?Will contribute to your thread as soon as I get the rest of my tent finished flipping my Texada this week.Thank you for the Pearl haze love the packaging with the vials and desiccant pack in a Mylar sealed bag nice touch.

12 Likes

I had to take her down at 8 but I think she would have been perfect at 9. Can’t wait to watch what you do with em bubba. @CapnCannabis

5 Likes

can I get a dibs ?

5 Likes

DIBS! :laughing: Here ya go brother.

3 Likes

Sure thing: dibs
Edit: I’m just following instructions… what was that?!

2 Likes

You win.

Send me an addy if interested :grin:

4 Likes

Now that’s random! Can i get in with a DIBS!?

1 Like

He crazy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs

Pleeeeeease

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:Haha

Eagle has landed @hoss8455
Ty so much
Will keep you posted when I pop these goodies.

12 Likes