Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Unfortunately I am one of those unfortunate ones that can not get high on edibles. :frowning:

3 Likes

Have you tried doubling up the intake. Like two cookies instead of one?

2 Likes

I’m the same as @MoBilly . I’ve eaten 20 times more than my fellow partakers, and nothing.

2 Likes

I sat and ate half a pan of brownies that were extremely potent. I gave a few out and my friends said they were good at half a brownie.
Yeah, @Rhino_buddy , I think we discussed that about six months back or so… :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah. I’m sure we have @MoBilly . I’ve gotten some advice to try, but haven’t yet had a good opportunity. Digestive bitters was a suggestion, as well as ox bile supplements (not for me), and lecithin(gonna try first).

I’m sure I’m getting benefits from the whole plant, but definitely not pain relief, or psychoactive affects.

If you’ve been smoking for decades I can see how edibles won’t do much, your receptors are flooded with so much Delta-9-THC rather than 11-Hydroxy-THC which is a more advanced molecule.

If you want to enjoy edibles you have to stop smoking to reset your cannabinoid receptors to flush out all the Delta-9-THC so your liver can start making 11-Hydroxy-THC from the Delta-9-THC is gets from the edibles, the blood vessels of your bowels have to pass through your liver first, and it regulates how much of it enters your blood stream, this way you can eat some before breakfast and be good all day long, your liver is smart enough to release it slowly for maximum benefit.

Decarb your bud in two batches at 212 F / 100 C “sous vide” (put a lid on the cooking pot containing the bud), let it all decarb together for 1 hr 11 mins, then take out half, and let the other half go on until 2 hr 22 min.

Eat 1/3rd of a teaspoon of each batch before breakfast.

This method creates a much wider spectrum of cannabinoids, specifically a more even ratio of THCa, THC, and CBN, rather than just THC.
So ingesting a nice balance of all three also creates a more balanced peaceful effect.

I wrote an article here: Delta-9-THC vs 11-Hydroxy-THC . Edible Tolerance

4 Likes

This I have tried to no effect for me. You might be different. I hope so. I would love to feel that. I actually don’t like smoking. I smoked cigarettes for a short while when I was a kid but I had a new wife that hated the smell… Happy wife, happy life. lol
If I could feel it with edibles I would, probably, never smoke. I use a vaporizer but don’t feel like it gets me near as much relief as smoking.

4 Likes

I started one and a half years after Missouri went medical. I haven’t smoked very long. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Look for a bar that’s called galaxy 800 mg if you don’t get buzzed eating it I’d be surprised.

5 Likes

Edibles are hit and miss with me… more miss than hit. Been smoking 26 yrs since age 16 tho

4 Likes

I remember back in the day there was a strain going around that was like 65% THC…this thing was a super frost monster. BUT, it wasn’t very pleasant smoke…very one sided obviously…all THC no other stuff. So yeah, a very strong THC high but that’s it. Imo it wasn’t at all smokeable.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Sounds like the perfect strain to make oil from!

Right now it’s just medical in Mo. I don’t have any idea where I might find that without a friend from out of state sending me one. I’ll have to check around and see if I can actually even lay hands on any.
I did eat half a sheet pan of brownies though. lol I don’t know how many mg that might have been but one brownie made my friend extremely, uncomfortably high. lol
I warned her though so… I can laugh without feeling too bad. She still eats our edibles for her many ailments though. She just knows, now, that every batch is slightly different. Go slow until you know. That’s what I told her. Nope. She ate a whole one like she had been with the previous batch. I felt sorry for her but she laughs about her “lesson” so I guess I can too. lol

6 Likes

Might be able to order on line if you were up north there’s several options of where to buy them. I get mine out of BC .

4 Likes

My niece, a couple weeks ago, came and spent a couple nights. She wanted to try one of my Canna-cookies. I told her they may be to much for her. I eat a cookie right before bedtime and it keeps me asleep all night. I told her maybe a half might be better. Nope. She ate a whole one and said her mind was racing and she could not sleep. She was screwed up the whole next day. She did not like it. Mine are fairly strong tho. I use around 20-30 grams of good quality bud. And make 8 cookies out of that. So, yeah. They are a bit strong.

13 Likes

Uh oh! too late to turn around now!
giphy

15 Likes

Pardon the interruption!! Who, in this wide, wide world of OG, has Australian Bastard Cannabis? I NEED to complete a promised Trade!! I sent some TWICE and they NEVER arrived. Do this favor for me, I’ll do a DOUBLE TRADE, that’s how important it is. When it comes to this hobby of ours, NO MAN (or WOMAN) LEFT BEHIND!! Thanks for the attention, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Always trying so hard to help… bro you are one of the most stand up people I know. You’re surely hard to beat @misterbee

5 Likes

For a free pack of White Gold x Watermelon Dragon

What was the method I used to consume cannabis for the first time?

6 Likes

Metal pipe @DonGnosis

3 Likes