Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Too many folks in beds crying about not being able to grow?

1 Like

There’s still people out there who classify marijuana in the same category as heroin.

If God wanted us to have cannabis he would have made it a plant instead of something you inject into your veins from your crack dealer!

3 Likes

Which is insane to me people still think that. If only they did heroin and smoked some weed and saw the huge difference in them they wouldn’t think that way. I mean, I never felt like shit the next couple days after smoking some weed. Heroin is a different story :rofl: think I’m on year 3 now of sobriety @CanuckistanPete

7 Likes

Nothing but CONGRATS!!! It’s all about “day-to-day” and staying positive. Again, CONGRATS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

When there are people making up conspiracies just to laugh at conspiracy theorists…who believe made up conspiracies…

…I guess that goes to show there are people who would believe anything.

3 Likes

FIFA World Cup 2022 :soccer: - Overgrow.com

Thanks bud, definitely a battle in the begining. Nothing but smooth sailing from here

2 Likes

Ok gang. I started putting some serious brain cells into creating an on-line contest/giveaway app.

Its gonna happen!

I’ve got a very cool version built and currently running in test-mode at home. Super simple, very anonymous, and ephemeral (a lot like PrivNote)

Just working out the details about getting an official domain name for it, and pushing it out to the cloud. Just going to take about 2 more weeks…

It’s gonna be REALLY cool for the type of giveaways we do.
:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Ok folks, sorry for the delay but this is too hard to do on my phone. The nubmers are in and the winner of the BOG LSD F2’s is #45, @Tejas . Congratulations bud, send me your info to collect your prize.

22 Likes

Interesting. I look forward to seeing it. I have no issues doing giveaways the way I have been for the past couple years but always cool to see new ideas, keep us posted :wink:

1 Like

Internet times. its a crazy new world. At least to this old guy.

2 Likes

Congrats @Tejas

2 Likes

HA! See it all worked out for you anyway @Tejas ! Congrats!

1 Like

Nice win @Tejas

Congratulations @Tejas.

You all interested in doing another? I can dig into the vault and find something :wink:

18 Likes

raw-3

7 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Nice win @Tejas, woot woot.:peace_symbol:

1 Like