Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

The BOG LSD was delivered to my mail box today.
@DougDawson

12 Likes

Blue Tara arrived today!! Thank you @DougDawson and @misterbee

10 Likes

Yes, that was from me. You made a post about liking the surprise of popping random unknown beans. So you sent me your info to send you some randos.

Those are known female, unknown male pollen donor. I cant remember which females I sent you. There should be a label on the other side. Remind me what I sent you, and I’ll let you know as much as I can.

Anyway, I’m sure you can find some dank surprises in there.

Peace :v:

6 Likes

Sweet! Thank you very much! :smile:

It says;

BP x ?

(BD x TOG) x ?

MLK4 x (Z3 x (WC X BM))

@Tracker
Those cuttings take root yet?

2 Likes

BP is Blue Peaches from another Oklahoma dude @Okcalyxx on IG. It was part of his blueberry project. That plant was very blueberry smell like sweet blueberry muffins. The smoke is potent for sure. Powerful to body and head.

BDxTOG is Black Domina x True OG from @allpronobro on IG. I got them from another breeder’s stash out of CO, Covert Genetics. That made an impressive huge plant with OG structure and nice density earthy lemon gas aroma. Only been curing for like 2 weeks. Haven’t tested yet. My neighbor tested and said it was kind of late in the evening and it put him to sleep hard.

MLK4x(*) is from seed that I made in my 2021 garden. It had the most pungent smell in the garden with lemon/pine cleaner aroma. Very frosty/sticky. Nice density flower. Strongest rigid stems in garden. Powerful effect some to the body, but mostly to the head. Several people have tested, and we all agree that it is forgetful weed. Like you can’t remeber what you were about to say or do, and you keep having to stop and think about it. Kind of trippy too.

Each of those females had some unintended spillage / pollen drift onto non-target branches.

You can see the grow here for more description to know the possible pollen donors. When I was trimming I found around 20 beans on each plant on non-target branches…

11 Likes

Yes. They rooted in a week in an aerocloner. @E5_Wilk

16 Likes

Epic! Glad they are taking off!

5 Likes

Sour Bubble seeds & Sour Grape card received @DougDawson

IMG_20221123_152643

Thanks, Now I’m missing the Sour Bubble card…

13 Likes

Que sortudo tío!

1 Like

Glad they made to you safely bud. Hope they grow well for you.

2 Likes

They are all out of the cloner and in solo cups. The ISS rooted within a week and the ICC followed a few days after. I plan on running one of each on this next run if y’all don’t mind? @Tracker

ICC

ISS

11 Likes

Looking spectacular!

2 Likes

Mid-Week Ethiopian colorado sativas/ACE sampler giveaway to be sent to whomever can tell me what are the benefits derived from consuming choline rich foods like chicken livers ?

2 Likes

It impacts liver function, healthy brain development, muscle movement, your nervous system and metabolism

3 Likes

Copy & Paste :wink::zap::v:

It may play a key role in healthy brain function, heart health, liver function and pregnancy. Although actual deficiency is rare, many people in Western countries are not meeting the recommended intake. To up your intake, consider eating more choline-rich foods, such as salmon, eggs, broccoli and cauliflower.

2 Likes

You’re both right, but Paws got it first. Looks like it may have other potential benefits as well and we’re only just scratching the surface. @Pawsfodocaws please PM your info.

3 Likes

Sent as some letters

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :nauseated_face:
:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Elk and deer are where it’s at… :wink:

4 Likes