Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Thank you for the tag… and thank you for the chance… happy Thanksgiving early!! Gobble smoke gobble smoke :laughing:

1 Like

I know I said I’ve grown too many skunks but something labeled RKS is something I fell I need to have a go at :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson ! Happy Thanksgiving to all you Turkeys out there! :joy:
(You know what they say about ‘birds of a feather’!)

I’m really Thankful for finding OG and all of you this year! :pray:
:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Man I’m bummed for missing the Jack Herer give away. One of my favorite strains. Grown with attention, it’s great medicine.

3 Likes

Well I tell you, the top baggies are White Rhino and the bottom ones are Jack Herer, there will be more opportunities :slight_smile: Please don’t bombard me with PM requests for seeds fellow growers, your chance will come :wink:

42 Likes

Hey everyone, lotta sign ups available for the OG SECRET SANTA gift swap. Giving and receiving, the OG core.
Not to mention I believe there’s gonna be some serious cool and amazing gifts. I know I’m gonna surprise the underwear right off some lucky person!!!

9 Likes

Hey if you would like to add me to the call list. I would appreciate it and as always. You are amazing man!

1 Like

No problem, done.

1 Like

Thanks! :metal::+1:

I’m sorry, did I PM you? Didn’t do it on purpose if I did…
Apologies…
On that note, instead of having to dig thru your pms., if you’re going to do a Tday giveaway, I’ll throw in 2 10 packs each;
Sunny Days
Shaman
Putang
Superskunk
All x Cheesequake f1
Since you have the giveaway thing down Pat, easier for me to kick in this way.
Blessings upon the spread.
Ps, I’ll be in hunt camp for a bit. I shall return.

8 Likes

Count me in!

No bud, you didn’t PM me asking for seeds. It’s just something that happens when I show a big pile of seeds, my mailbox tends to blow up, just heading it off at the pass is all.

I have a giveaway going right now but that doesn’t mean you can’t do one at the same time bud. That said those sound like some nice strains you got to offer up. Not sure how you want to do this :thinking:

8 Likes

Lemme ponder on it. I kinda like the trivia giveaways… but, when not in the forest I can become a little lazy, or exhausted. Slept til 330 today after looking for a deer yesterday that seems to have gotten away clean. Wasn’t his time I guess.

3 Likes

Super Skunk x Cheese quake …

that is a great sounding cross :wink:

3 Likes

I would just hope they are not preys!! Pardon my saying!!

Hey, this thread is open for all OGers bud. Host some trivia, play some games or do whatever you like that is fun for you to have a giveaway. It’s all good. Folks love a good trivia game.

8 Likes

Coyotes gotta eat too. Forest has her ways.
Pretty certain on the 98% side was a clean miss. No blood no hair. Murdered that branch though. :grin:

1 Like

Mother nature isn’t always nice but she is very rewarding too. It’s a fine line but there has to be balance. I’m the wise and Almighty LoL

1 Like

Walked by some deer last night with my dog, about 2 feet away from them. Just chillin… Mom & 2 babies. So cute.

1 Like

Ruts in full swing. Crazy in the woods. I let a dozen walk by already. Sometimes more fun to shoot with a camera.

2 Likes