Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I edited the original post to be more clear.

1 Like

DM incoming cuz

3 Likes

Love to see that the giving spirit is strong. Overgrow the world! lol

4 Likes

well that was fast @JohnnyPotseed arrived safe and sound much love :heart::v:

18 Likes

Gonna barge in the “Beggar’s Line”, Cup in hand, grate for anything that spills. On hand 'n knees wit my Mag Glass looking for Beans!! Mighty OG of ya, indeed. Let me know, I’ll PM my “personals”. I’ll send 'em out to the OGsphere on my Dime, FULL CREDIT given to you, of course. If not, it was worth a shot, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

SORRY, BRO…forgot to let you know Cuts arrived in EXCELLENT condition, none worse for wear. Gottem isolating in my small Refridge, not a care in the world. SUPER THANKS, anytime you’re in the mood to let go of any more, “ring my Bell”, I’ll do you right. Stay hydrated, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: Continued positive wishes for BOTH you and your “Heartbeat”!!

12 Likes

Glad they made the trip ok cuz. Grow On!
JP

8 Likes

@tresbundles is the mastodon kush from Oregon green seed? Sounds like some sweet crosses

1 Like

@anon20530495 sent me the Mastodon Kush. i believe they were seeds from @HaRdRoC

5 Likes

i don’t know if this is the same one, but emerald triangle seeds has a mastodon kush they put out a ways back.

Mastodon Kush was created by crossing Master Kush and Pre 98 Bubba Kush. The resulting plant produces massive dense buds, which are covered in resin all the way down the stem. This Indica dominant variety requires 9 to 10 weeks to mature ond offers medium to high yield. Mastodon Kush has peppery and sweet taste, with a hint of distinctive Kush flavour. It offers initial effect, which is followed by a slow relaxed descent. The strain is also good for medical users, as it is ideal for pain management and insomnia.

6 Likes

Yes and yes. How did those work out for you?

2 Likes

Thank you all for letting me know. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

I have one big lady at about day 40 of flower. Grew really large and is a little finicky with the nutes, but a pleasure to grow.

16 Likes

Quite the lineage @Tracker!

2 Likes

Awesome! Very nice.

Mine molded on me while drying and never got to sample. Fill me in later on how she burns.

1 Like

with 228,000 votes, and 94 percent of the vote, this amazing design is going to win!
I frickin love the people of the internet!

11 Likes

I edited the OP to be more clear about the beans offered. There is only one variety of beans at the top and then a long description of all the components crossed into the variety.

I would be grateful to receive anything you have to share, but it’s not required if you’re in need. The (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) is freely available until I run out.

Just DM me.

13 Likes

How is @HaRdRoC these days? Think of him often, R-E-A-L OG’er!! EVERYBODY, enjoy a pleasant weekend, stay hydrated, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

BIG THANKS!!! Just received those Cuts from “THE GARDEN STATE”. After quarantine, into the Cloner they go. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Are you collecting cuts now @misterbee ?

3 Likes