Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

You smoked a joint?

3 Likes

soda can? :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh the good ole days :joy: @thecrazster

4 Likes

you know it!! lol

3 Likes

Saw someone made this made me giggle

@thecrazster

11 Likes

what is that made out of? ceramic? glass? in any case its hilarious :joy:

4 Likes

Ceramic :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Could it of been a chillum?

3 Likes

bong rips for the stone! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The bowls contained small stones that had been exposed to high heat, and archaeologists identified them as braziers for burning incense or other plant matter.

Another mention…
“The Scythians then take the seed of this hemp and, crawling in under the mats, throw it on the red-hot stones, where it smolders and sends forth such fumes that no Greek vapor-bath could surpass it. The Scythians howl in their joy at the vapor-bath.”

4 Likes

Hot knife ? Or off a car cig lighter ? L

4 Likes

@DonGnosis an upside down glass, smoke into glass, and you inhaled fumes after burning a small portion!!! :astonished:

3 Likes

Rough age you are for 100 Alex?

3 Likes

Original Crack Pipe!!! Ashes over the holes for a Filter!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@thecrazster with the win hahah not a proud moment but a good story POP CAN was the answer hahah

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure user named @LedZeppelin has Australian bastard

6 Likes

I have ABC site 4 that’s yours if you want it @misterbee

7 Likes

actually??!! woo hoo!! and yep definitely not a proud moment but if you were young and in need of a quick toke that was the way!

SUPER THANKS, got taken care of earlier. Quite a “BC Offer”, Bro. 'Preciate ya, for sure. SS/BW, eh…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Anything for the bee :smiley::+1:

4 Likes