Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

No just remember a fucked up movie where the protagonist becomes his own antagonist, achieves nothing and ends up right where he started.

And what the fuck is a “Milk Bar” (I guess that’s slightly less screwy than “Oxygen Bars”)?

I didn’t remember his name was Alex.

2 Likes

Lol…well it’s an oldie but a goodie. Was banned in many countries in its day. Certainly not for everyone.
Milk Bar was where they went to drink milk & mescaline I believe, if my memory serves me…which it doesn’t always.

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Well! For film buffs, it is nothing less than a masterpiece! A wacky one, so to speak…! :upside_down_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :v:

2 Likes

I guess I missed the mescaline part, I was pretty baked at the time.

2 Likes

Numba 424 for moi

Thanks!

LOL, it’s been getting much more busy, I bet you just missed the giveaways as they got buried under an avalanche of folks guessing numbers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I mean don’t get me wrong bud, I of all people don’t want to discourage folks from giving out seeds. I would suggest making your giveaway post a wiki and folks can add their name and number chosen on that wiki. That way folks still get to do it but it does not cause 500 notifications that folks scroll through with no content really in them. Just a thought. Easier on the giver, easier on the folks who have the thread on watch. It’s different with trivia or other games since the posts in those tend to provide some entertainment but hundreds of post saying 45 please feels more like spam to me.

On another note I will be getting back into some giveaways soon. With all the fall boxes and collector cards I have been sending out I have been lax in here as I didn’t need more mail to send but as the boxes are just about over it will be time to start flinging beans again. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

HEY EVERYONE,
Been MIA for a bit so figured id come back with a pack.

These seeds are still drying on the plant right now ready to ship soon.
Hash Virus x Goji OG

something besides pick a #

Guess my preferred every day carry hot sauce… Yeah lets go with that.

6 Likes

Frank’s red hot?

1 Like

Nope.

least favorite probably lol

1 Like

Good ol Tobasco!

1 Like

Amen to this!

2 Likes

Ding Ding Ding!

Knew thats be quick.
I didnt have the time for a guess that # right now LoL

send me an address and ill get em out when ready!

3 Likes

Sriracha maybe

LOL, nice. I hate hot sauce so it’s all that came to mind.

Its only place is on buffalo wings…

Also i havent been able to find any seeds on the branches that got hit with the sour boggle.
I blame the rain that started as soon as i finished, but i dusted with Goji Og pollen at the same time and she prevailed. So not sure what happened.

I havent checked every branch yet so maybe ill luck out and then start giveaways with those too!
Thx for the contribution.

4 Likes

woohoo! the everyday carry gave it away, it’s pretty easy to carry with the little bottles, especially the ones in MREs. thank you I’ll PM you now! :partying_face:

1 Like

Beg to disagree! Wouldn’t want it on top of dessert… but apart from it…! :flushed: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sriracha? Maybe

Yeah i love those lil mre ones. but theyd finish out in about 2 meals.lol

1 Like