Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Got booted off 5 but I’m back

2 Likes

I usually hit this thread these days and scroll down to newest just to clear it from my unread. Today was a good day to see the a newer post!

2 Likes

Thanks for a shot at some BOG @DougDawson and thanks for the efforts @smokenhike

2 Likes

In at number 10 good luck y’all :v::heart::sunny::seedling:

2 Likes

Good luck for all

Thanks again @DougDawson!!
Since I’ll be hitting the sack soon, hope to wake up tomorrow and find out I am the winner of these babies!! Of course I’ll love it !@! |You all have a great night!! One has to love OG!!
:v: :hugs:

4 Likes

PullHair

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m in at #17 through #58 :joy::joy: I jokes

1 Like

I got all the even numbers

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson

Something is for sure not right.

I made an edit, saw someone editing. tied to hit CANCEL, and it wouldnt take. The next 6 times I tried to edit again it kept coming up with SAVE EDIT even though I didnt edit anything, I hit CANCEL and next time is still gave me SAVE edit without editing a thing. This was not normal behavior. Something is going screwy.

Maybe cookies stuck or something.

I put you on #21 @MrWizard

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Not a big deal, not like I am seed deprived.

Just wanted to show that something is abnormal, most likely me!

3 Likes

You sound like everyone on this site. :rofl:

2 Likes

I opened and closed the wiki again, let’s see if that doesn’t sort it out.

1 Like

Nope same behavior, will restart browser in a bit and try again.

Thanks @DougDawson , not trying to be a pain. Your are a bean slot machine and I appreciate all you do.

I am good since @CanuckistanPete helped me out.

Hell, I am good anyway, even if I never won another bean in my life. A year ago I was paying $10 a bean for mediocre genetics, now I have to struggle to figure out what to grow next!

Thanks OG, and thanks @DougDawson

6 Likes

Thanks again Doug!:pray:

2 Likes

Thanks to all the People involved, for this Seed Blitz! Truly an amazing sight to see within a group. And 100% BOG LSD will see my name, humbly, on that list again.
Everybody here should be proud, I’m blown away by the connectivity of this group. And the protocol and respect that are in-place.

Congrats and Thanks Gang

I believe @DougDawson gets a photo shoot from my end as a Thanks. I can throw that in as a Thanks from a new member, of the Canadian Contingency.

Puff Puff Pass

1 Like

Sweet. Thanks @DougDawson :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like