Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

8 Likes

Nice win @Tejas, woot woot.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Congrats @Tejas and yes please do another, one of these days I’m gonna have to go through all I have, go buy some stamps and maybe steal your idea because I have way more than I’ll ever get to grow and would rather give them away that to hoard them for nothing.

@Tejas i’m glad i messed up your spot, lol.

1 Like

Ok, vote for the strain you want to go next :slight_smile:

Which seeds do you want given away next?
  • Blue Tara
  • Swackhammer
  • LSD
  • Norther Berry X LSD
  • Dank Sinatra
  • Road Kill Skunk
  • Island Sweet Skunk X DJ Short Blueberry
  • Lemint
  • White Widow X LSD
  • Sour Bubble

0 voters

35 Likes

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventuresimage

@morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB if anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent: @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem image
Giveaway alert horn

36 Likes

Blow that fackin’ horn buddy!

11 Likes

Been awhile I had too :joy:

6 Likes

@Gonzo get in on this poll

2 Likes

tumblr_39a97dae8d1b61c448094d714f80169f_a9e55a4b_500

7 Likes

I like lists. Can i be on yours?

3 Likes

Got you added to my list @Ris :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the Horn :postal_horn: @DesertHeartGardens

2 Likes

Post 3456 hahah

3 Likes

Exactly, bring on the Dank Sinatra (please and thanks)!
Thank you @DesertHeartGardens.

4 Likes

Aye you made it to the party :tada: just in time loading up the bong right now :grin: @BudWhisperer

4 Likes

Will give it around 10 more minutes and then close the vote. ISS X BB seems to be catching up :wink:

16 Likes

Thanks!
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

I miss the horny days :joy:

1 Like

And is now ahead. It’s like watching a boxing match.
The “underdog about to knock-out the heavyweight”

6 Likes