Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Count me in!

No bud, you didn’t PM me asking for seeds. It’s just something that happens when I show a big pile of seeds, my mailbox tends to blow up, just heading it off at the pass is all.

I have a giveaway going right now but that doesn’t mean you can’t do one at the same time bud. That said those sound like some nice strains you got to offer up. Not sure how you want to do this :thinking:

8 Likes

Lemme ponder on it. I kinda like the trivia giveaways… but, when not in the forest I can become a little lazy, or exhausted. Slept til 330 today after looking for a deer yesterday that seems to have gotten away clean. Wasn’t his time I guess.

3 Likes

Super Skunk x Cheese quake …

that is a great sounding cross :wink:

3 Likes

I would just hope they are not preys!! Pardon my saying!!

Hey, this thread is open for all OGers bud. Host some trivia, play some games or do whatever you like that is fun for you to have a giveaway. It’s all good. Folks love a good trivia game.

8 Likes

Coyotes gotta eat too. Forest has her ways.
Pretty certain on the 98% side was a clean miss. No blood no hair. Murdered that branch though. :grin:

1 Like

Mother nature isn’t always nice but she is very rewarding too. It’s a fine line but there has to be balance. I’m the wise and Almighty LoL

1 Like

Walked by some deer last night with my dog, about 2 feet away from them. Just chillin… Mom & 2 babies. So cute.

1 Like

Ruts in full swing. Crazy in the woods. I let a dozen walk by already. Sometimes more fun to shoot with a camera.

2 Likes

Are you trying to get someone naked?! Lol :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well, I am unopposed…

2 Likes

LoL where’d this conversation go after I left :rofl:

1 Like

I hit a large rabbit at 15 yards, my field tip had a bit of hair. No sign of blood, looked in the stickers for a couple hours. If I actually hit it mortally, I’ll be happy to know something will be eating good tonight. Disappointing as hell. Man no bunny dinner tonight…edit like a handful of hair. No blood. Wth??

1 Like

@calman1955 US

I have a couple crosses coming out in 30 days, set reminder and pm me if want
Hapi

6 Likes

Making everyone Hapi! Haha :laughing:

3 Likes

@Hapi

Just noticed your avatar/profile pic. Awesome man!

3 Likes

Your a seed making machine!

3 Likes

I would like to a give away some rainbow ylly f2s. One pack tonight goes out

Answer me this combine the number of planets in our solar system. With the number of letters in the mayan alphabet, with the number of elements on the periodic table. How many numbers do you have to take away until we have the number of letters for the English alphabet. First one with the correct answer will get the pack.

@DesertHeartGardens could you blow your horn if necessary, maybe this might take someone a few minutes

7 Likes