Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Sounds good.

1 Like

Yo Iā€™d trade some seeds for some pepper seeds love some spicy peppers :grin: @HeadyBearAdventures

1 Like

Send me your post. I did say post a picture. You technically win as well. Happy danksgiving!!! @LedZeppelin

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving!

And well, I asked because I (at third try) was having that same number, so didnā€™t post, but as any question I like to know where I was wrong, so that I asked for the correct solution.
Now I did not win, but have the correct solution and very happy.
Good grows!

2 Likes

All ornamental chiliā€™s are edible, but yeah, most taste bad. If you get the chance grow some Black Pearl. Plant is gorgeous, and the peppers taste like lime and pepperoni. Which is actually delicious haha.

2 Likes

7949865062315bb6d70bdb9d86f588925d35d79a_2_375x500
is thius your peach scotch bonnet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning and HAPPY THANKSGIVING @PioneerValleyOG and of course I missed it by a few minutes u jerk!..:crazy_face: And nice giveaway @Pawsfodocaws and I wish I could eat them still but my stomach doesnā€™t like hot peppers and hot sauce and I used to love them and Happy :turkey: Day as well

1 Like

Wow great job guys! That one was quick!

Liar liar pants on fire @PioneerValleyOG it was 2:24am not 2:22am!?LoLā€¦but Iā€™m eating the breakfast of champions some pumpkin pie LoL but gotta pace myself long day ahead, hope everyone else has a wonderful day with friends and Family

2 Likes

Sent you a dm!

20161028_220827_001

Some peppers that I grew in the past.
So yummy. And oh so hotā€¦

26 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for that info :+1:

1 Like

Yes it is. Although it has been posted. More giveaways coming!!!

Paws

3 Likes

Foreigner calls peppers!

4 Likes

Your peppers look perfect, what hardiness zone?

4 Likes

No kidding right!

1 Like

Do you top your pepper plants? Getting ready to jump into some pepper growing. Super exited. Iā€™ve seen a few pictures of the peppers sticking straight out like that and was curious how itā€™s done. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Of course they do! That mans got the Thumb!

2 Likes

You won. Happy Thanksgiving

1 Like