Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I totally agree. Mums is the best word. Things have been going downhill everywhere, and the youth today don’t seem to GAF about anything. The youths I know feel defeated because they can’t afford to move out from their parents houses even with full time jobs because rent is so high. It’s sad.

Edit: Note; I apologize for posting so much on the free seeds thread.

3 Likes

Is that where we are? lol
Yeah. Sorry.
:blush:

2 Likes

I don’t often use them but when I do I make a tea mostly to soften them up and make them less disgusting to eat :+1:

3 Likes

Hell ya @Kami !!! Happy Birthday my friend. Look at you giving the sweet tooth away. Hell ya my friend. Have a great day brother!!

2 Likes

Cameras… lots of cameras… and flood lights… and a big friggin gun lol… be amazed at the intimidation factor

1 Like

Make sure to tie them down.

And yeah, it’s rough out there for young people but they shouldn’t be stealing your shit.

2 Likes

For real… I wouldn’t put up with it for a second… it’s been that way here too… I live about 30 mins from east Saint louis… and it’s been bad with the car thefts lately… 1 right after another… they caught 2 or 3 last week… all from east Saint Louis lol… it’s not an excuse to do shit like that… if you ask me it was even harder on us with the low ass pay we endured… housing didn’t go up so much that it’s that different… intelligence has gone down… that’s the problem… self respect has gone away… common decency… that’s in the past now. Until we all push it to the future again… but complacency is at fault here… people need to do something instead of only shake their heads… God forbid anyone think they can take my things… or anything at all detrimental to me and mine. It’ll be a harsh awakening for them

1 Like

Well. I get their thinking. “Why get a job if I’ll never be able to afford a house children or even a car, why even bother?” I get it.

Stealing cars won’t get you there either though.

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Kami

1 Like

Happy Happy Birthday @Kami

1 Like

Thank you will do this afternoon much appreciated.

3 Likes

Hi @DougDawson , please add me to the call list @pafh99

Many thanks.

1 Like
  1. @Piter :es:
1 Like

@DougDawson fix

1. @chronix
    17.5. @Jinglepot
  2. @BeagleZ

Gracias @Murciano207 !!

1 Like

Lol, it was a joke. Chill

4 Likes

aint nothing in my house worth a dieing for my daughter is 14 and knows how to pull a trigger i told here if you have to shoot and the lead pill goes straight thru dont worry about a hole in the wall we have plenty of duck tape

Jinglepot is a known rule breaker and must be stopped before he strikes again.

9 Likes

I’m a baaaaaaad boyy :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Trend setter!

3 Likes