Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Thank you very much for the seeds :pray:t2: Much appreciated.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

I’m sorry I haven’t been around. Found out my daughter has cervical cancer and I’m a complete mess. I will be back soon, may be late sending the last pack of seeds. Please no fundraising or anything is necessary. It’s just unfolding and I’m waiting for further details. Bless you all…

30 Likes

I am saddened to hear this @PioneerValleyOG. I hope for the best for your daughter.

5 Likes

The most unkind news @PioneerValleyOG . Positive vibrations towards you and your daughter.:v::canada:

7 Likes

Damn that is horrible news @PioneerValleyOG
Will keep your daughter and your family in my prayers.
Great vibes being sent your way.:pray::pray:

5 Likes

I hate to hear that PioneerVallyOG. I just can’t imagine the pain you and yours are feeling. I think I, might, could just fold up if my daughter were facing that. But we have to be strong for them.
I don’t often get religious on here but know that she and your whole family are in my prayers. You guys will stay in my prayers.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

6 Likes

sorry to hear this news.
If it makes you feel even a little bit better… my first wife was diagnosed with cervical cancer 2 years after our son was born. We weren’t together by then but she got past it and did go on to have 3 more healthy children. Hoping for a similar outcome in your situation.

anyone mind if I throw in a FUCK CANCER!!
thoughts and prayers.

12 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG Really sorry to hear that. Keep hope!! :pray:

6 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG really sorry to hear about your daughter. Thankfully you found it. Hopefully early.

7 Likes

No one minds. FUCK CANCER!

7 Likes

good vibes from me to her, you and family.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your daughter @PioneerValleyOG
I wish you and your family the best of outcomes. Prayers, wishes, and positive vibes from mine to yours.

5 Likes

Damn man, sorry to hear this. Hope all resolves.
Stay kind, paws

3 Likes

Fuck Cancer

Since this is a seed giveaway thread i should offer something up… 10pk Purple Kush seeds for the first person to identify the second tattoo

12 Likes

Ill wait a bit then i think give a few clues, this might be too hard(obscure) of a challenge

1 Like

Does it stand for Taurus?

Nope its not a sign or a sports team logo

1 Like

Please add me @DougDawson.

1 Like

Vikings helmet?

Is it a company emblem from the military? :thinking: