Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Giddy up……

2 Likes

Okay last pack to give out, Tampa Crippy IX x SFV OG BX3 F2 photo reg. 6 seeds “Costal Crippy”. Hoping a member from Canada gets it because everyone else I have given some to minus one person was in the US. But first come first serve

8 Likes

Dibs dibs and dibs please!

4 Likes

lol PM me your address.

1 Like

Damn, so close.

1 Like

Woo Canada! But I’m always late to the party

Congrats @CanuckistanPete

Said nobody ever…

I think I just may have

Except Bon Jovi fans.

I stand by my statement.

1 Like

Thanks @Randar

You have me rolling with that.

@CanuckistanPete @Mr_Greenfern will be putting your packages in the mail tonight. They will be coming from Florida.

4 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

I have x4 Prayer Pupil bag seeds for the first person to tell me the difference, without using a sex joke, or referencing the human anatomy in any way, between an screw and a bolt. A simple answer is fine, don’t need to right a tome about it haha

Bought a dispo ounce some time ago, found x4 gorgeous seeds in it. The daddy is obvo a mystery(maybe self seeded? Saw no nanners though) but I will say the bud was gorgeous, but super over ripe. Weed made me space the fuck out, so I’m never gonna drop em…

1 Like

A screw has a fine point

1 Like

A bolt is a non-tapered fastener that uses a washer and nut to hold objects together. A screw is a tapered fastener that mates with an existing thread or creates its own thread in a material as it turns.

6 Likes

Its more often a more appropriate eh :joy::raised_hands::v:

1 Like

Send me the deets @Randar!
The simple version is “a bolt engages a nut, a screw engages a threaded hole in a part.” But like all things there are exceptions to that, so I’ll accept that as correct. :+1:

3 Likes